Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

5 hours ago, Winn said:

:Madonna034: How dare you assume my gender, I'm female lol. Not very progressive of you. 

Anyway, 1984 was 40 years ago. It's just odd saying you're educating us about something that's been around for nearly half a century (AT  LEAST) and that's all I'm gonna say about it. Cheers and love!

Edit: Well cheers anyway since there's already enough love.

Um. 

46 minutes ago, Sillynate said:

I hope she continues down this road of remixing old songs with contemporary artists 

Let’s get a politically charged artist to do a remix of AL 

someone overtly sexual on erotica or human nature 

I’d rather Madonna refresh and modernise Madonna songs with just Madonna. Mad I know.  If I want to hear naff karaoke versions of her songs I’ll grab a mic and a wig and have a crack myself. 

Plus Im not sure anyone could still top what Madonna did during her sex era 3 decades ago!

david fincher madonna GIF

8 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Would love to see what the video would look like if she used age 60+ dancers and extras like the girls behind her dancing and looking sexy, wonder if she would ever do something like that? That would really make a statement about age being just a number

Seriously, wouldn't it just?

But she won't because she probably thinks they wouldn't frame her well and will be too off-putting to the youngins.

M doesn't seem to really care about ageism towards other woman. Her ageism cause is not altruistic. It's personal.

34 minutes ago, Vasili said:

But she won't because she probably thinks they wouldn't frame her well and will be too off-putting to the youngins.

M doesn't seem to really care about ageism towards other woman. Her ageism cause is not altruistic. It's personal.

Why wouldn't it be personal? Not all old people wanna have fun, i mean look at this board...a bunch of sour patch adults...btw i can't wait to not read your long reply you'll poop out on your keyboard

1 hour ago, Vasili said:

I feel like it just means "don't limit me"..."don't. Ever. Tell. Me. To. Stop." Not every 64 year old can/would do what she does. She wants to do it without people pissing on her. But people have ALWAYS pissed on her. If it isn't for "going too far" "whore" for talking SEX it's turned to her age...and they've stuck to her age. She can never win. It's ok to fight agesim as a popstar...its personal to her cuz it is her. 

Oh and also M never intended to have everyone talk SEX like she did -- SHE wanted to do it...to prove that it's ok. 

It really is true. People really over analyze the shiaaaaat out of everything. It's quite simple really -- to me anyway 🤷 

20 minutes ago, Vasili said:

Short reply this time. Reported. Watch yourself.

No please dont report me i promise I won't correct you when you're being rude and wrong about madonna! I promise I'll read all your novels of you dissing her! I agree! Madonna is trash! Please don't do this!

15 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I feel like it just means "don't limit me"..."don't. Ever. Tell. Me. To. Stop." Not every 64 year old can/would do what she does. She wants to do it without people pissing on her. But people have ALWAYS pissed on her. If it isn't for "going too far" "whore" for talking SEX it's turned to her age...and they've stuck to her age. She can never win. It's ok to fight agesim as a popstar...its personal to her cuz it is her. 

Oh and also M never intended to have everyone talk SEX like she did -- SHE wanted to do it...to prove that it's ok. 

It really is true. People really over analyze the shiaaaaat out of everything. It's quite simple really -- to me anyway 🤷 

Agreed. I mean I can't be the only one that remembers the Esther years where everyone was BEGGING for the old fun Madonna to come back and not be so serious. I think there is definitely a difference in not liking an album or song and just shitting on her taking every sentence she says literally. We shall see what is next for M!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic