Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

No please dont report me i promise I won't correct you when you're being rude and wrong about madonna! I promise I'll read all your novels of you dissing her! I agree! Madonna is trash! Please don't do this!

You've been writing a lot of posts igniting tensions and being aggressive towards those who think different. It's pretty clear now the forum is divided in two, but please no more posts against other members.

26 minutes ago, Enrico said:

You've been writing a lot of posts igniting tensions and being aggressive towards those who think different. It's pretty clear now the forum is divided in two, but please no more posts against other members.

I do not ignite anything, i simply reply and unlike others I do not name call and unlike others I am not constantly attacking Madonna. I am pretty sure I am not the only one who feels that way when I read posts and can already guess who wrote it by the negative tone. If I am being scolded, fine, that's your prerogative but it's not a good look especially when there are certain members that are the ones who REALLY are the shit stirrers on a MADONNA forum especially when we can easily go to their profiles and see their post history. 

10 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Soooo just noticed she’s wearing heels again! She’s making good progress (remember a few months ago she posted the video saying no heels yet).

It’s such a mind fuck to think she is now 64 - she’s out there in heels - slut dropping - you go girl!

I love a good slut drop it's empowering  

6 hours ago, MadameX said:

I personally think it's ridiculous to say that old age can't wear some clothes, can't do some hairstyles, can't do some things. That's bull shit. No matter how old you are, you can do whatever you want. 

But whether it really suits you is a completely different level of question.

That's Madonna's problem in recent years and what many rational fans point out is not that she shouldn't do it just because she's old, but whether she's really pulling it off and raising reasonable doubts about whether it looks good on her.

Hell Yeah Yes GIF

6 hours ago, drivebitch said:

She’s a feature on her own remixes. “Gimme Gimme Gimme” is more well known than “Hung Up” thanks to “Mama Mia.” It hasn’t aged well. 

That’s not true. It’s like saying Superfreak is more known than U Can’t Touch This. They are both just as famous as one another and in fact Hung Up was a bigger hit than Gimme Gimme.

13 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

And who has said otherwise? The difference is that now Madonna is allowing herself to be "absorbed" by the musical genre that is so fashionable in Latin America and her relationship with Latin artists is much more interactive and intense, unlike the past where everything was more discreet and where any reference to the Latin culture was limited to songs within the musical genres that Madonna dominated.

Bitch I'm loca and Faz Gostoso represent in some way the beginning of this new path and that excites us Latin fans so much since we see that Madonna leaves her comfort zone (pop) to get more seriously involved with the musical genre that is so fashionable now in Latin America and that most Latinos like (with some exceptions) so I would not be surprised to see soon more collaborations with Latin artists like Bad Bunny or Rosalía or being inspired by them when making her music videos.

Reading comprehension was always one of my favorite courses in school: it allows you to understand the true meaning of the texts and not end up misunderstanding or drawing the wrong conclusions, which is what I see lately.

When she did an interview about Take a Bow video, she said she was Spanish in another life. She always have a Latin/Spanish touch in every album/era. All of her concerts have some Latin moment and dancers.

As @prayer said is not subtle of a fad of the last few years.

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

I do not ignite anything, i simply reply and unlike others I do not name call and unlike others I am not constantly attacking Madonna. I am pretty sure I am not the only one who feels that way when I read posts and can already guess who wrote it by the negative tone. If I am being scolded, fine, that's your prerogative but it's not a good look especially when there are certain members that are the ones who REALLY are the shit stirrers on a MADONNA forum especially when we can easily go to their profiles and see their post history. 

Well if you call the people here "a bunch of sour patch adults" and if you say to another member that he "poops out" long replies you are definitely igniting bad reactions.

I've been following the posts and the messages between you and @Vasili in the past few days, he already got his warning. I kindly ask the both of you to ignore each other.

I agree that some members are very negative about M these days, and understand your feelings, but let me tell you that many are afraid to express their opinions because they don't want to be labelled as "shit stirrers", as you write.

6 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Well if you call the people here "a bunch of sour patch adults" and if you say to another member that he "poops out" long replies you are definitely igniting bad reactions.

I've been following the posts and the messages between you and @Vasili in the past few days, he already got his warning. I kindly ask the both of you to ignore each other.

I agree that some members are very negative about M these days, and understand your feelings, but let me tell you that many are afraid to express their opinions because they don't want to be labelled as "shit stirrers", as you write.

To clarify, my warning was from a while ago and not anything to do with this member.

I must hit nerves with my M critique, whereas others tend to be way harsher with their choice of words about her.

Anyway, thanks @Enrico.

8 hours ago, MadameX said:

I personally think it's ridiculous to say that old age can't wear some clothes, can't do some hairstyles, can't do some things. That's bull shit. No matter how old you are, you can do whatever you want. 

But whether it really suits you is a completely different level of question.

That's Madonna's problem in recent years and what many rational fans point out is not that she shouldn't do it just because she's old, but whether she's really pulling it off and raising reasonable doubts about whether it looks good on her.

I get what you're trying to say but who's to determine what suits a person and what doesn't? Is there a rule book for that or something? It's all subjective in the end. Just look at any of the best/worst dressed red carpet list for example, I'm sure we'd all have disagreements over what was hot and what wasn't. Also, what we may perceive as suiting her, or any woman of a certain age, can very well be dictated by the societal and cultural conditioning on how we view older women in general. :)

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

That’s not true. It’s like saying Superfreak is more known than U Can’t Touch This. They are both just as famous as one another and in fact Hung Up was a bigger hit than Gimme Gimme.

Eh I've had more than one instance of playing Hung Up around younger Gen Z gays who go "wait, I thought this is an Abba song? Who is this?". I was stunned, admittedly. 

1 hour ago, into the erotico said:

I think this is the worst Madonna look ever

I think we should wait to see the final product.  You cant judge from someones iphone snaps zoomed in from the side while shes trying to dance and perform.  Any artists would have unflattering pics from this. Just wait.  It will look amazing

1 hour ago, ScottyX said:

A source told us that the “Material Girl” singer, 64, was filming for her upcoming track with Tokischa, titled “Hung Over,” and car speakers playing music created “loudness and craziness” that apparently disturbed multiple neighbors.

Hung over lolz

Can you link to the original article 

36 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Eh I've had more than one instance of playing Hung Up around younger Gen Z gays who go "wait, I thought this is an Abba song? Who is this?". I was stunned, admittedly. 

So you met some idiots? Means nothing. Madonna is one of the biggest artists of all time and Hung Up is one of the biggest hits of the 2000’s, much bigger than the Abba song it sampled. Some young gays being ignorant doesnt change the facts.

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

But there is a difference between stating an opinion and being a shit stirrer. Also isnt there a point where if every opinion that you have is going to be perceived as negative dig against madonna that perhaps a board dedicated to her isnt for you? You're a mod so it's your choice if you're going to ban someone like me who offends people by calling them sour patch adults then that's out of my hands. All i have to say is I love madonna, I love this board but what i dont love all these negative members who all they do is post negative things. If you're going to ban me, sorry to all the members I love talking with, it was a good ride while it lasted and i really cant wait until she proves all the haters wrong with her biopic and tells her beautiful story the way only she can.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic