Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

18 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

She looks like the bird from that Dee lite song -groove is in the heart ? And yes she looks friggin awful sorry 😞 

Sometimes what looks good on film doesn’t translate well in candid photos. At lease she’s experimenting with her look. I missed that about her in the 2000s

7 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Sometimes what looks good on film doesn’t translate well in candid photos. At lease she’s experimenting with her look. I missed that about her in the 2000s

I agree. I think they’re using some bold colours, you can see from the dancers outfits too.
They’ll really pop in post production I’m sure.

The bleached eyebrows and the long red hair are not the best choice for her. 

She was beautiful 3 days ago with shorter pink hair. Or in the amazing 50 Q&A look. 

Unfortunately, the combination of bleached eyebrows, red hair and the horrible and omnipresent grillz turned her into an ugly halloween witch. 

Anyway, let's see the final result. 

6 hours ago, ScottyX said:

A source told us that the “Material Girl” singer, 64, was filming for her upcoming track with Tokischa, titled “Hung Over,” and car speakers playing music created “loudness and craziness” that apparently disturbed multiple neighbors.

Hung over lolz

:lol: These sources have the real scoop!

11 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

That’s not true. It’s like saying Superfreak is more known than U Can’t Touch This. They are both just as famous as one another and in fact Hung Up was a bigger hit than Gimme Gimme.

You mean when GGG originally came out. Today everyone knows GGG. Even reaction videos from kids on YouTube who are hearing Hung Up for the first time are saying, “Isn’t that ABBA?” 

8 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

So you met some idiots? Means nothing. Madonna is one of the biggest artists of all time and Hung Up is one of the biggest hits of the 2000’s, much bigger than the Abba song it sampled. Some young gays being ignorant doesnt change the facts.

Sorry, but you’re wrong. Mama Mia broke records. GGG is now known by the majority of the public while Hung Up is pretty much forgotten outside of Madonna standom. 

6 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Totally agree.  what translates to pics, film, stage makeup are all very different and very very different to iphone candid side pics. I think she may have changed her look and done a few videos over the years :lol:.  I reckon she knows whats she doing.

The Q&A video that everyone universally praised how she looked was the final product.  Its like seeing someone film from the crowd on a iphone a scene being filmed in a movie and then judging the movie will be crap.  Lets just wait before people judge it

7 minutes ago, Winn said:

Do they really think this siimulated sex stuff between Madonna & Tokisha is turning anyone on or is it just lack of creativity bc they can't think of anything else to do. My guess is the latter.

Esther called, Dita made sure she wasn’t booked for any performances for the next 20 years. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Winn said:

Do they really think this siimulated sex stuff between Madonna & Tokisha is turning anyone on or is it just lack of creativity bc they can't think of anything else to do. My guess is the latter.

Madonna. It's Madonna being Madonna. Madonna has been doing this forever -- Le Duh.

6 hours ago, drivebitch said:

Madonna has always had dubious fashion sense. She’s been on the Worst Dressed list a million times. This is nothing new. At least she stopped wearing tracksuits. 

Lol Worst Dressed list. Like that means anything 😂

Glad to see another well informed opinion from fashion historians…

If anything, being on these so called “worst dressed” lists means someone actually brings something to the table and is fashion forward

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic