Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

5 hours ago, Winn said:

Do they really think this siimulated sex stuff between Madonna & Tokisha is turning anyone on or is it just lack of creativity bc they can't think of anything else to do. My guess is the latter.

I bet that it's not turning on the majority of people.

Certainly not any straight, bi or gay men.

Perhaps the odd lesbian.

Definitely Ingrid.

On 9/7/2022 at 10:06 PM, kesiak said:

I get what you're trying to say but who's to determine what suits a person and what doesn't? Is there a rule book for that or something? It's all subjective in the end. Just look at any of the best/worst dressed red carpet list for example, I'm sure we'd all have disagreements over what was hot and what wasn't. Also, what we may perceive as suiting her, or any woman of a certain age, can very well be dictated by the societal and cultural conditioning on how we view older women in general. :)

The masses determine it, I suppose.

Public sentiment can accumulate over time to a career-damaging degree.

She knows this and that's why we saw a softening in the mid-to-late '90s. She plays that card when she wants to.

She seems to eternally struggle between defying the public's expectations of her and yet wanting their approval.

43 minutes ago, frozen78 said:

No no no... Why is the hairline of the wig so high? She looks scary and trashy. Why there must be another girl kissing and another pretended p*ssy licking scenes? Boring, pathetic and predictable. I've seen it all before... Sorry.

Exactly, the last thing I expected Madonna to become was boring but this is so tired.

I don’t think I have seen any woman in their 60s present themselves this way before so I cant say it’s boring and predictable.  For me I wud say it’s breaking new ground! Ofcourse it’s using extreme imagery but she has done that through the whole of her career to make a point. Just as she was crucified at the time in the 80s and now they say she was ground breaking for woman . We will look back on this era saying she was the first to refuse to age gracefully and present herself how she feels. Obviously the remix makes her feel all sexed up! Power to her 

31 minutes ago, blondebenji said:

I don’t think I have seen any woman in their 60s present themselves this way before so I cant say it’s boring and predictable.  For me I wud say it’s breaking new ground! Ofcourse it’s using extreme imagery but she has done that through the whole of her career to make a point. Just as she was crucified at the time in the 80s and now they say she was ground breaking for woman . We will look back on this era saying she was the first to refuse to age gracefully and present herself how she feels. Obviously the remix makes her feel all sexed up! Power to her 

In fact, I don't want to wear grandpa's clothes when I will be older, as a girl frind of mine said that she doesn't want to have short hair like the usual grandma's when they reach that age, and she praised Madonna for what she's doing and the shooting of Hung Up remix. Madonna is opening a new path. Like it or not. 

10 hours ago, Andreo said:

Sorry but where do you live? On Chromatica? It's literally the song they associate with her the most along Vogue, LAP, LAV and MG in media, radios, shows etc :rip:

Definitely true! Especially in Germany, where it was M’s 3rd , most successful and longest running #1, staying on top for 9 weeks, and always being associated with her!

I for one am over excited by this new video and new look ! I haven't been that excited by something Madonna related in ages ! First the look ; Now this is finally a real reinvention, very different and unexpected ! It brings me back ti the 90's where we would be like "Wait, this is Madonna ??!". As soon as i saw the first pics it was like i had a huge breath of fresh air ! The blond hair with black leather dominatric styles were so over used and tired it was litterally boring. The Madame X eye patch and styling was not good either in my opinion. This new look is something else, it's very different, it has damn vibe ! She looks very latina, almost afro on some shots and it suits her like a glove. The image finally suits the music ! Who wants to see a blond girl dressed in gothic leather singing kizumba ?? i am certain in the final video with the lightennings and effects she will look even hotter ! Then the video ; What a refreshing vibe ! outdoor with a real party vibe in the streets, everyone wearing hot colors ! This is beyond perfect ! The energy is absolutely amazing. Madonna's outfit is also pure fire ! after so many years i can say this is a new Madonna and i love what i see ! That hair color is just absolutely stunning on her. My excitement as gone from about 3/10 these last years to 10/10 !!! This is a new Madonna, this is a new era and it's gon be fire 🔥🔥🔥

I don’t mind her being her slutty self and I get that it can be perceived as rebellious for a woman her age but if she wanted to be a real fkn rebel and revolutionary she’d stop chasing youth and stand in her truth and show her age. You can be old and sexy. Have work done and look fresh but not overdo it the way she does. 

There’s no need to try to look 30+ years younger than you are. It just reeks of desperation in my opinion. Especially with the comical use of photoshop in her images. 

That said…..I’m excited to see the video. 

I love the risk of new looks, even if unflattering, it's so good to see her experimenting new hairstyles as she hasn't changed it in decades! I love this red-ish hair she has in the video! Much better than the overused long straight hair she has been using for almost 2 years! And most of all I love her short pink hair, the way she used it twice in less than two years makes me think she loves it and will revisit if often and hopefully it gets used for official pictures and covers! :flower:

1 hour ago, theglamorous said:

People are entitled to their opinions, I thought we had a site reminder about this only a few weeks ago

Opinions are one thing, being insufferable on a "fan" blog site is another deal.  Why do people value their own opinions of other people's appearances so much?  Madonna is clearly more evolved than her fanbase.  

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic