Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

I'm actually quite impressed. For her age, she should be sleeping at the time when this was all filmed. but you see her partying like everybody else.

I'm not a big fan of this look, but I'm certainly down to see more of where this is going. I don't think anyone else of her age nor her peers has been this active in social media as much as her.

For the record, she looks like she could pass as Coppola's Dracula (ready to eat children) with that wig tucked high and revealing so much of her forehead. I don't know if that was a wardrobe malfunction.

15 minutes ago, Piksel8 said:

I'm actually quite impressed. For her age, she should be sleeping at the time when this was all filmed. but you see her partying like everybody else.

I'm not a big fan of this look, but I'm certainly down to see more of where this is going. I don't think anyone else of her age nor her peers has been this active in social media as much as her.

For the record, she looks like she could pass as Coppola's Dracula (ready to eat children) with that wig tucked high and revealing so much of her forehead. I don't know if that was a wardrobe malfunction.

Totally! I don’t know many 64 year old ladies - slut dropping in thighs high boots - and I’m all for it!

4 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Opinions are one thing, being insufferable on a "fan" blog site is another deal.  Why do people value their own opinions of other people's appearances so much?  Madonna is clearly more evolved than her fanbase.  

It's certainly not a sign that she's "more evolved" than others just because she dresses up as a horny, trashy Halloween witch. Artistically, it may be interesting, but no one necessarily has to love it. It's probably not even intended to be.

If someone loves that look, that's just as legitimate as someone stating, that she looks awful in it.

I think this highlights how hit or miss her glam team can be these days. I'm not a fan or the look for this video. But just a few days ago she looked fucking fabulous in that 50 Questions video. She looked a mess at that Maluma gig and we were almost holding a wake in here. Then she showed up at Pride again looking fucking fabulous again. The hair, makeup and clothes/the way they fit can either bring the best out of her or take away. For me, this look takes away. And before anyone starts I'm talking style, not her face/body/weight etc.

25 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

I think this highlights how hit or miss her glam team can be these days. I'm not a fan or the look for this video. But just a few days ago she looked fucking fabulous in that 50 Questions video. She looked a mess at that Maluma gig and we were almost holding a wake in here. Then she showed up at Pride again looking fucking fabulous again. The hair, makeup and clothes/the way they fit can either bring the best out of her or take away. For me, this look takes away. And before anyone starts I'm talking style, not her face/body/weight etc.

if there wasn't one yet, this would be her hot mess era. Also i've never seen her frequently down those rose wines in decades past.

What Tokisha tells in this video is that Madonna was the one who contacted her through a person they both knew in common to sing with her in the pride. Due to Tokisha's disbelief that such a media and legendary character as Madonna would want to sing with her, Madonna herself decided to send a voice file to her WhatsApp with which Tokisha ended up convincing herself that she was the real Madonna.

Then, she says that the day they both met in the recording studio she was very nervous (and who wasn't) and when they were recording the last part of the song and being very close to each other next to the microphone is when they kiss for the first time. Kiss that would be repeated many times during choreography rehearsals.

What I found interesting is knowing the wild attraction that Madonna has towards Latinos, men or women, something they have that makes her hot. And if this happened with Tokisha, I don't want to imagine what happened when she met Anita, another hot Latina who also kisses everyone in her videos or concerts.

And also to mention the inexhaustible energy of Madonna despite being over 60 years old because as Tokisha tells: while she was already tired of rehearsals Madonna remained fresh, happy and full of energy from the beginning to the end.

9 hours ago, vadge said:

This - except I love this look.

I think a lot of Madonna's fashion/hair/makeup disasters were efforts to be unconventional that went wrong. This is unconventional and looks great to me.

For years it has seemed that she would never reinvent her image again and now here she is with bleached brows, orange hair, a neon green whatever (after years of wearing only black), filming a street party reggaeton remix video... I'll take this over yet another rehash of the Hard Candy/MDNA/Rebel Heart aesthetic.

I think this look is ok minus the wig. M has rarely met a full wig that liked her. But falls, extensions and pieces on her have historically been gorgeous, always. That topic deserves its own thread. I just saw a pic of this new look with her wearing a captain's hat on top of it. It covered the high hairline and looked so much better. For me though, its not too far off the other eras. Just the wig and brows. Otherwise its lingerie/sportswear with a high boot. Feels very HC to me. For me, unconventional is the lunacy Bjork is wearing in her new video. But different folks, different strokes.

16 hours ago, vadge said:

This - except I love this look.

I think a lot of Madonna's fashion/hair/makeup disasters were efforts to be unconventional that went wrong. This is unconventional and looks great to me.

For years it has seemed that she would never reinvent her image again and now here she is with bleached brows, orange hair, a neon green whatever (after years of wearing only black), filming a street party reggaeton remix video... I'll take this over yet another rehash of the Hard Candy/MDNA/Rebel Heart aesthetic.

Totally agree word for word.

Just now, madonnagreece said:

i have an important question tho, many articles are calling the remix "Hung Over" . Should we start calling it that? sounds cool to me!

I have another question while we're discussing it, anyone else noticed the track from the videi shoot sounds better than the version that we have already ? Sounds almost remixed, more powerfull with more bass. Anyone else noticed ?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic