Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

1 minute ago, TonyMontana said:

I have another question while we're discussing it, anyone else noticed the track from the videi shoot sounds better than the version that we have already ? Sounds almost remixed, more powerfull with more bass. Anyone else noticed ?

not sure about this until i hear the studio version, it seems the audio was playing on the cars' speakers. But I'm with you on this, I believe they will remaster the audio for the final release!

Something has shifted. I don't know what happened but for a week i feel like her real essence from the 90's is back. The looks she serves are something else. Her sense of being unsual and unique with style is back. Something has shifted i can feel it. A new era has begun. 

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Something has shifted. I don't know what happened but for a week i feel like her real essence from the 90's is back. The looks she serves are something else. Her sense of being unsual and unique with style is back. Something has shifted i can feel it. A new era has begun. 

And we're living for it, Tony! :D

Anyway I'm impressed about the complete lack of promotion reserved to "Material Gworl". I don't know, it feels like she neither believed in that in a way (or maybe, considering the contemporary market, this is an an old way to consider promotion or the actual value of a release). Let's see what happens with this one.

5 minutes ago, stefo said:

Anyway I'm impressed about the complete lack of promotion reserved to "Material Gworl". I don't know, it feels like she neither believed in that in a way (or maybe, considering the contemporary market, this is an an old way to consider promotion or the actual value of a release). Let's see what happens with this one.

The original Material Gworl was played out by the time she hopped on it. Had already been used in everyone's tik tots, commercials, talk shows. Santana was already moving on. Not to mention it dropped the same day as Beyonce's surprise Queens Remix of "Break My Soul" which stole any thunder it had. It was cute for Pride though.

4 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Lol didn’t you get the memo from the members where? She looks awful, she dresses horribly (and she always has), the music sucks, FEL is boring and the reissues are awful 😂

10 hours ago, madonnagreece said:

not sure about this until i hear the studio version, it seems the audio was playing on the cars' speakers. But I'm with you on this, I believe they will remaster the audio for the final release!

Hopefully! The mastering of the FEL pre-order version was not the best…

9 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Lol didn’t you get the memo from the members where? She looks awful, she dresses horribly (and she always has), the music sucks, FEL is boring and the reissues are awful 😂

And she’s dating her grills, fluffing the pillows in her ass, sucking life out her boy toys, recordings too many features, burning her legacy, and she’s probably three hours late to her bathroom concert. 

jk, she’s on a roll right now and I love it. She’s being super active for this to not be a full new era yet. Can’t waiting for what she brings with an office new studio album era.

53 minutes ago, Andreo said:

A Madonna video ready to be dropped during the single release day??? What absurd and totally strange alternative timeline are you from? 

Lmao 😜 ok but i think they finally started sinking up the frozen stuff at the end didn't they ??? idk. last thing i remember was American Pie

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic