Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

58 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Not cool at all… she picked it coz of the Queen’s funeral. Wow seriously Madonna?!?! Out of all these dates??? 

It does seem rather tasteless and done on purpose, cue the comments no one cares about the queens death outside of UK

i think it should be a show of respect to UK fans as well but I’ll wait now to be called Madonna hater, the royals are shit, not all people in the UK support the Royals, there’s only 1 Queen and that’s Madonna etc

13 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

It does seem rather tasteless and done on purpose, cue the comments no one cares about the queens death outside of UK

i think it should be a show of respect to UK fans as well but I’ll wait now to be called Madonna hater, the royals are shit, not all people in the UK support the Royals, there’s only 1 Queen and that’s Madonna etc

Yes definitely on purpose… I’m surprised she didn’t even mention a story about her… let’s remind her that her 2 sons are half British & she lived like a real queen in UK & had her best life…  

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

Yes definitely on purpose… I’m surprised she didn’t even mention a story about her… let’s remind her that her 2 sons are half British & she lived like a real queen in UK & had her best life…  

Oh come on, Royalty is a thing of the past. Why people should stop releasing songs because the Queen died 20304 days ago? It was sad for her followers, but the world didn't stop spinning. 

3 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Oh come on, Royalty is a thing of the past. Why people should stop releasing songs because the Queen died 20304 days ago? It was sad for her followers, but the world didn't stop spinning. 

Yes true however just not in that DAY!? It gonna be busy with her funeral & don’t tell me people won’t watch or pay respect… millions gonna attend this event… also just to show respect to her British fans! Right??? 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic