Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

31 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Yes true however just not in that DAY!? It gonna be busy with her funeral & don’t tell me people won’t watch or pay respect… millions gonna attend this event… also just to show respect to her British fans! Right??? 

Sorry but the British Queen is not the center of the world. Sorry about your lost, but the world are still listenning music and releasing songs. However, I think that the date that she posted is wrong and makes no sense to release a song on Monday. 

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

i think it should be a show of respect to UK fans as well but I’ll wait now to be called Madonna hater, the royals are shit, not all people in the UK support the Royals, there’s only 1 Queen and that’s Madonna etc

There are plenty of people in UK who don't support the monarchy. :)

26 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Sorry but the British Queen is not the center of the world. Sorry about your lost, but the world are still listenning music and releasing songs. However, I think that the date that she posted is wrong and makes no sense to release a song on Monday. 

Definitely not the center of the world, It’s not like we suppose to be sad & cry & stop listening to music or have parties or drink or eat or dance or have sex… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s just a DAMN day for god’s sake. Just show respect to public. That’s all.

6 hours ago, moloko said:

there was a time when i was so excited about every new madonna release.

A long, long time ago
I can still remember
How that music used to make me smile
And I knew that if I had my chance
I'd have to wear massive green pants
And maybe they'd be happy for a while

3 hours ago, Vasili said:

I'm very surprised that she still hasn't posted a thing about the queen's passing. Or has she and I missed it?

Why would she?? With her close ties with Africa and the impact of British colonialism on the continent, she has a different view of the monarchy and is no hurry to applaud her. Meeting her for ten seconds at a high profile film premiere hardly means she should have any great feelings about her passing.

3 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Yes that’s me I don’t understand your point? First I’m saying she doesn’t need to over photoshop her pics and the 2nd what’s she’s wearing makes her look trashy and ages her, makes her look older than she is. 

You are saying she has to filter her photos cuz people talk shit about how she looks, and the second one is you talking shit about how she looks. Seems pretty clear. 

Just now, RUADJAI said:

You are saying she has to filter her photos cuz people talk shit about how she looks, and the second one is you talking shit about how she looks. Seems pretty clear. 

Well I’ve been misunderstood or I worded it wrong, my first post was about people saying she looked old and I said no wonder she posts filtered pictures on her social media I’ve always said and will stand by that she doesn’t need to post filtered pictures she looks great with out 2nd post I’m commenting how what she is wearing clothes and her hairstyle looks trashy and ages her imo that is completely different commenting on what’s she’s wearing to what she physically looks like. She can change her clothes and her hairstyle with ease she can’t change how she naturally looks

9 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

Why would she?? With her close ties with Africa and the impact of British colonialism on the continent, she has a different view of the monarchy and is no hurry to applaud her. Meeting her for ten seconds at a high profile film premiere hardly means she should have any great feelings about her passing.

What makes you so sure?

Didn't she live and breathe British culture for almost a decade?

When she met Queen Elizabeth II, she was pretty damn excited and in awe of her.

And doesn't her son now live in the country the queen was a sovereign of?

So many of her friends and acquaintances are British-born or based too.

She usually has a lot to say about things, but not this historical event?

Pretty unusual.

For those annoying UK fans: Madonna is not going to stop releasing new stuff because because your Queen has died, if the Vatican, some US Presidents, The Russian Mafia, Terrorists and annoying trolls all over the Internet didn't stop her, why will this recent death would do it?

Stop pretending the UK is the entire world, we live in 2022, the people are more concerned about the recent pandemic, the Russia vs Ukraine war, the inflation, the insecurity and many more! People want to dance and sing and if Madonna can do that, Why does she have to stop now? Queen Elizabeth II was the UK Queen not the World's Queen! Get used to it! 

And if you think that releasing her new remix is a "disrespect" for her UK fans because the recent death of your Queen: Don't stream it, don't buy it, don't support her until your mourning is over and stop bothering the rest of her fans from the rest of the world that we don't give a fuck about the fucking monarchy, thank you! 😉

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

6 hours ago, Vasili said:

What makes you so sure?

Pretty unusual.

Nothing unusual. She didn’t post about Sondheim’s death either and they worked together and she was pretty proud of they work they did together. The Queen was an historic figure, of course she was excited about merging her 20 years ago, also those were the  Ritchie years when she acted like someone she wasn’t. Ritchie himself didn’t post about it, and he’s British. Same for Paltrow who has children with a Brit and used to live in London. And many others. 

7 hours ago, lap said:

I hope this is the last collaboration remix. I miss solo Madonna. 

I would appreaciate more if she releases a video for I don't search I find

She took the time to take a photo for the cover of I Don't Search I Find. I wonder what she did find under the bed.

I found shoes, yeah I found shoes

bed.jpg

8 hours ago, Vasili said:

What makes you so sure?

Pretty unusual.

Babes, with all due respect, do a little research on the history of British imperialism in Malawi, the country she has adopted 4 children from. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic