Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

1 hour ago, Pootz333 said:

Nothing like throwing a legendary woman under the bus to prop up another legendary woman while calling everyone else a hater in the same breath.

Sorry? Legendary woman under the bus? I love Janet, I’m a fan. But she’s the one that scrapped and entire album and said she has no plans to release it. What is Janet doing aside from sharing quotes on Instagram and doing some shows with the same songs and dance moves lately?

You should learn to read.

4 hours ago, jtrover said:

Side note: A long-time Madonna fan did some artwork on the photo and it ended up being chose by M to be the cover.

Here's his Insta: https://www.instagram.com/p/CiP2Dmwraw8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I admire that Madonna gives opportunities to her fans like this. She has long been a patron of the arts. I made a thread about her being immortalized in art.

I like this remix better than the last few she's done this year.

52 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Sorry? Legendary woman under the bus? I love Janet, I’m a fan. But she’s the one that scrapped and entire album and said she has no plans to release it. What is Janet doing aside from sharing quotes on Instagram and doing some shows with the same songs and dance moves lately?

You should learn to read.

SmartSelect_20220916_175722_Edge.jpg.13361af7c19a9ea5a954bad57e710cfd.jpg

3 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I love that you went back pages to quote me! 
Anyway I didn’t say nothing bad about Janet, just facts. I didn’t say she’s destroying her legacy and that she’s pathetic like some of you say about Madonna. Anyway, keep going, straight to ignore list! 

I think Madonna has already destroyed her legacy hence why the general public don’t care if she releases music or not. She had the chance to save it years ago but she decided she was gonna be an MDNA Kardashian instagramer. Fans and general public have wanted her back catalogue before MDNA came out and although I like the Hung Remix all these remixes are wasted, general public or younger generation ain’t interested her stream figures show that. 

Her team can’t even get the new releases to her hardcore fan base, her and team seem to be more concerned how she’s perceived on instagram and TikTok which isn’t where her core fan base is 

1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

I wondering if you’re still here since for you she destroyed her musical legacy years ago. 

Because I’m a sucker who hopes she’ll actually embrace her legacy and respect it the way it should be. Tbh I couldn’t give a flying fig over new music because if she’s gonna continue to cater for herself and people who are not interested the new music will never get the recognition she so craves 

3 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Madonna finally recovered from her hangover and realized that the single was released today :Madonna017:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cik83_EgyRY/

Hung Up on tokischa is OUT NOW EVERYWHERE!!!!

Stay tuned for the music video……….coming soon :hallwaylaugh:🤪❤️

SOON!

At least she doesn‘t take herself too serious and can still laugh about her own jokes…

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic