Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. At least I could hear more of the original song in this. The video was very... er...  interesting. I think she needs to make Sex book 2 to further explore themes. 

I'd prefer if she avoided ALL collaborations though.  It dilutes her uniqueness and  greatness. Her best work is solo.

2 minutes ago, stevemic said:

I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. At least I could hear more of the original song in this. The video was very... er...  interesting. I think she needs to make Sex book 2 to further explore themes. 

I'd prefer if she avoided ALL collaborations though.  It dilutes her uniqueness and  greatness. Her best work is solo.

Her best work was solo was also her at her peak and at a time where features weren’t as common and for specific causes. With a career as long as hers, bringing you hers artist onto tracks helps bring her further from her peers in the past. Everyone has their opinions on the features but I feel it keeps her catalogue fresh and puts her before people that aren’t interested in her 80s and 90s work while still using it to her advantage like Material Gworlllll and Frozen mixes. 

She only walking with teens, no surprise at all. 

The FAME game changed drastic sense 2019, and I feel her lost in what direction go. Alot was review to so many and I believe she don't want to involve with a lot of them. And I'm very proud of her. 

meanwhile let her get fun in her "trash lesbian no/blond eyebrows" :Madonna004:      

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic