Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

45 minutes ago, madonnagreece said:

was thinking about logging in for 2 days and saw exactly what i wish would ve stopped by now.

funny thing, i love how insecure people always use Madonna as their scapegoat 

Hung Up on Tokischa is super cool and I live for this current madonna. Also experimenting with dembow was a pleasant surprise turned out great.

Hung Up , love you boo but you are overplayed and 17 years old. I loved all over again in a completely different way and this treatment was on point. Im so happy I can appreciate each Madonna moment in time in its own context and looking forward to her next steps.

stop hating on madonna , it's only a reflection, youre hating on yourself.

bye

Your avatar, which is a yassified photo of her on the video's set, is also a form of hate towards Madonna.

7 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

la-historia-del-brindis44.jpg.562565145d45d8a5f1cb3c075effd5cf.jpg

Congratulations Madonna!! You did it again!! Not only to be in the first places of many rankings but also to create controversy again and to be on everyone's lips using as a resource one of the "unspoken" topics of this discriminatory society.

This is how Madonna, in her search to eliminate one of the taboos that most resists being knocked down in recent times, decided to do it but in an extreme way and not in a politically correct way (which would not have attracted much public attention and the media to be honest) and for this she decided to show how someone her age can still dress in the clothes they want, be ordinary and vulgar if they wish, have partners much younger than her and live their sexuality in a way intense regardless of their sexual preferences and feel totally comfortable surrounded by young people and share their same hobbies and “fun ways”:hyper:

And just as violent, chaotic and bloody social protests serve better than peaceful protests (because many times the latter do not get the attention of the media and go unnoticed and the desired objective is not achieved), also in music or in art you have to resort to extremes so that the message has more strength and credibility and if the price to pay for it is to be the target of ridicule or lose some fans who cannot put themselves in your shoes and understand the message, similar to what what happened in the Erotic era, I am sure that new fans, attracted by her new proposal and image, will arrive to take their place. Just tell those who decide to leave her to make sure they close the door when they leave.

vlcsnap-2022-09-21-20h42m53s1956666.png.2ac71e7fdaa58b1f0c1f4e23ec58ad68.png

I love this image, I can clearly see Madonna laughing and making fun of all the confusion caused by her new video, not only from the general public but also from her own fans. Definitely, all this should produce a feeling of deja vu to what happened in 1992, but this time the objectives are different and if she will be successful in it, only time will tell, but nobody can say that she did not try. And that should be recognized by everyone, especially her fans.

cant thank you enough for this :Madonna057:

3 minutes ago, Vasili said:

Your avatar, which is a yassified photo of her on the video's set, is also a form of hate towards Madonna.

thanks for reminding me to change it here too , works out better for you?

thats where i shove your opinion , deep in my vag, and dont ever come at me again implying i hate madonna .

9 minutes ago, madonnagreece said:

thanks for reminding me to change it here too , works out better for you?

thats where i shove your opinion , deep in my vag, and dont ever come at me again implying i hate madonna .

Much better than insulting yassification.

And yes, Madonna expresses self-hatred when she orders Ricardo to yassify her own posts.

19 minutes ago, steady75 said:

A1EF5822-4B24-44BB-8560-92D746159FD9.jpeg.072cbc8362dbc253e5f15aa8718fadc7.jpegThese extensive think pieces on a subpar throwaway video. I wish Madonna put as much thought in.

A post truth world is wild as hell I tell thee. 

I’m out. 
have fun gworrls xx 

Well at the end of the day wether you like it or not she achieved a lot with this “cheap” side project since we’re having such intense debates about it. 
The Frozen video was just standard and we all complimented the way she looked and moved on pretty quick. 

Whether she realizes it or not, what she's doing now is accepting being a legacy artist, while pushing forward and utilizing her back catalog to still be a current pop recording artist. 
She's just taking longest, hardest, most challenging kicking and screaming route to take us there. 

Edit;
And I think the Warner reissues might be much bigger than we could imagine when the products finally start rolling out. Just a hunch.
After all, SHE is curating them. #soon

1 hour ago, SecretProject said:

I…can’t stop playing it?

Like I’ve had it in my head all day and I’m like ‘Damn I need to shake my ass to this!’ 😂 

🎶 Tokischa, ¿que lo qué?
Yo quiero un culo nuevo 🎶  💃 🍑 

This!!!  Finally someone who getzzz it 

I’m obsessed with the hat pic -

36046BE1-DFA0-497A-A2F0-5D5471C341E7.jpeg

I remember seeing "Truth Or Dare' (In Bed with Madonna in Australia) and you could hear people in the cinema when she made the guys kiss.  "whats wrong with her", "Shes disgusting" etc etc etc and I remember when Erotica came out and her running around in gay bath houses in harnesses etc. People were saying "Shes absolutely Lost it', "I like some of her songs but she is perverted"  "Why does she hang around with gays"  "Hope she catches aids and dies". Seriously.   I'm not comparing the video to the Doco or Erotica but you could cut and paste the comments back then till now in 2022 and its almost the same.  Madonna is still fighting the fight.  And I'm still loving her work and getting so much joy out of it and provoking conversation and debate.

"Each time they write a hateful word
Dragging my soul into the dirt
I wanna die
I never admit it
But it hurts"

I keep reading fans claiming she’s causing controversy and sparking a reaction comparable to the Sex book.

But Im just wondering is this video being discussed anywhere outside of Madonna fan forums/groups ? Is it headlines news on tv or on the front page of papers?

Does anybody other than Madonna fans even know she has a new video?

Just now, Blue Jean said:

I keep reading fans claiming she’s causing controversy and sparking a reaction comparable to the Sex book.

But Im just wondering is this video being discussed anywhere outside of Madonna fan forums/groups ? Is it headlines news on tv or on the front page of papers?

Absolutely not. 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I keep reading fans claiming she’s causing controversy and sparking a reaction comparable to the Sex book.

The video's been covered everywhere this week on Spanish speaking media. Lots of articles talking about it, not only on music media, general ones too.

I think it's the same as with "Medellín", Latin countries gave it quite a lot of attention, while the rest of the world didn't care that much about it.

However, there's been the usual English coverage too:

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

The music video was released three days ago, but the number of YouTube views has only exceeded 1 million now. In other words, virtually no one is interested in this globally controversial video which a very few people insist. The only controversy is the small, dying candle-like debate among some of the remaining Madonna fans on this forum.

By the way, does the Madonna fan forum even exist outside of here? What I mean "madonna fan forum" is Madonna-only forum like Madonna infinity.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic