Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

5 minutes ago, MadameX said:

The music video was released three days ago, but the number of YouTube views has only exceeded 1 million now. In other words, virtually no one is interested in this globally controversial video which a very few people insist. The only controversy is the small, dying candle-like debate among some of the remaining Madonna fans on this forum.

By the way, does the Madonna fan forum even exist outside of here? What I mean "madonna fan forum" is Madonna-only forum like Madonna infinity.

Madonnanation, Madonnatribe, Madonnabible.

So no, not really lol

15 minutes ago, MadameX said:

The music video was released three days ago, but the number of YouTube views has only exceeded 1 million now. In other words, virtually no one is interested in this globally controversial video which a very few people insist. The only controversy is the small, dying candle-like debate among some of the remaining Madonna fans on this forum.

By the way, does the Madonna fan forum even exist outside of here? What I mean "madonna fan forum" is Madonna-only forum like Madonna infinity.

Nobody is talking about a globally controversial video. This is not a cultural moment of 2022, that's for sure. But denying it's getting attention and is being talked about this week is silly, cause it's simply not true. It was #4 on YouTube trending videos worldwide, now it's going down yes, but there was INTEREST about it when it was released. Also from the media:

https://www.rtve.es/noticias/20220921/madonna-estrena-videoclip-hung-up-tokischa/2403098.shtml

https://www.marca.com/tiramillas/musica/2022/09/21/632b047722601d73238b45b4.html

https://www.abc.com.py/espectaculos/musica/2022/09/21/madonna-estrena-el-nuevo-video-de-hung-up-con-la-dominicana-tokischa/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11234257/Madonna-64-puts-raunchy-display-locks-lips-rapper-Tokischa.html

https://us.mundodeportivo.com/actualidad/20220912/18564/madonna-causa-revuelo-protagonizar-nuevo-beso-mujer.html

https://www.cibercuba.com/noticias/2022-09-21-u198484-e198484-s27065-madonna-tokischa-estrenan-provocativo-sugerente-videoclip

(Don't make me do a whole press recap, that's Emily's job!)

Madonna was trending topic on Latin Twitter for a couple of days after the release of the video.

And anyway, ANY controversy these days doesn't last more than a few days and then it's into the next one. Let's be real. It's all BOOM and then to the next thing and then the next thing.

30 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Nobody is talking about a globally controversial video. This is not a cultural moment of 2022, that's for sure. But denying it's getting attention and is being talked about this week is silly, cause it's simply not true. It was #4 on YouTube trending videos worldwide, now it's going down yes, but there was INTEREST about it when it was released. Also from the media:

https://www.rtve.es/noticias/20220921/madonna-estrena-videoclip-hung-up-tokischa/2403098.shtml

https://www.marca.com/tiramillas/musica/2022/09/21/632b047722601d73238b45b4.html

https://www.abc.com.py/espectaculos/musica/2022/09/21/madonna-estrena-el-nuevo-video-de-hung-up-con-la-dominicana-tokischa/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11234257/Madonna-64-puts-raunchy-display-locks-lips-rapper-Tokischa.html

https://us.mundodeportivo.com/actualidad/20220912/18564/madonna-causa-revuelo-protagonizar-nuevo-beso-mujer.html

https://www.cibercuba.com/noticias/2022-09-21-u198484-e198484-s27065-madonna-tokischa-estrenan-provocativo-sugerente-videoclip

(Don't make me do a whole press recap, that's Emily's job!)

And anyway, ANY controversy these days doesn't last more than a few days and then it's into the next one. Let's be real.

We still call Latin pop, K-pop, and J-pop as minor genres. However, even the songs of the Latin pop, K-pop genre, which is still called the minor genre, have at least 10 to 20 million views on YouTube in a day when a new song is released. Not only the official music video, but even their casual dance practice video has more than 10 million views in a day. So Reality is no one believes Madonna's hung up remix video actually trending on real people, just like photoshopped pictures on Madonna's Instagram.

https://kworb.net/youtube/

See the chart of Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours.

It doesn't even make it in the top 500.

I mean, I'm not saying in the top 5th, not even in the top 50th, not even the top 100th,  not even in the top 250th. 

it's not even in the top 500! lol

The La Isala Bonita music video, which came out 35 years ago, has rather garnered more views today than that.

Most Funny thing is It is still trending chart no.11.

But reality is no one even watching it. That's sad reality. 

No one even watching it yo~ But it's trending yo~

It's time to wake up and Let's be real. Seriously.

7 minutes ago, MadameX said:

We still call Latin pop, K-pop, and J-pop as minor genres. However, even the songs of the Latin pop, K-pop genre, which is still called the minor genre, have at least 10 to 20 million views on YouTube in a day when a new song is released. Not only the official music video, but even their casual dance practice video has more than 10 million views in a day. So Reality is no one believes Madonna's hung up remix video actually trending on real people, just like photoshopped pictures on Madonna's Instagram.

https://kworb.net/youtube/

See the chart of Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours.

It doesn't even make it in the top 500.

I mean, I'm not saying in the top 5th, not even in the top 50th, not even the top 100th,  not even in the top 250th. 

it's not even in the top 500! lol

The La Isala Bonita music video, which came out 35 years ago, has rather garnered more views today than that.

Most Funny thing is It is still trending chart no.10

But reality is no one even watching it. That's sad reality. LMAO.

It's time to wake up and Let's be real. Seriously.

No one is saying this is a hit. It's not.

But 1,2M views in 3 days is hardly "no one's watching".

Yes, let's be real.

7 minutes ago, Prayer said:

No one is saying this is a hit. It's not.

But 1,2M views in 3 days is hardly "no one's watching".

Yes, let's be real.

In just 3 days, it doesn't even make a chart of Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours Top 500th.

It's certainly not world wide trending for sure.

Yes, It's time to wake up and let's be real.

6 minutes ago, MadameX said:

In just 3 days, it doesn't even make a chart of Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours Top 500th.

It's certainly not world wide trending for sure.

Yes, It's time to wake up and let's be real.

I checked and she was definitely in the Top 500 (even Top 400? can't remember exactly) of the YouTube Most viewed after the 1st day. Didn't make a screen capture, though.

Worldwide trending is not the same as most viewed. Trending is a combination of new with views and how fast they're growing. Most viewed is just views, overall.

She is Worldwide trending in YouTube, #11 at the moment: https://kworb.net/youtube/trending.html

Anyway, you seem to have a strong mind about it being the biggest flop, so I guess no stat can convince you otherwise, so let's stop here and not bore everyone else. :cute: Peace.

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I checked and she was definitely in the Top 500 (even Top 400? can't remember exactly) of the YouTube Most viewed after the 1st day. Didn't make a screen capture, though.

Anyway, you seem to have a strong mind about it being the biggest flop, so I guess no stat can convince you otherwise, so let's stop here and not bore everyone else. :cute: Peace.

I've been in the same position as you before I faced reality, so I know more than anyone else how desperate you are right now. No one can get you out of that fantasy until you try to face reality for yourself. So we'd better stop talking here. Peace! :kiss:

Just now, MadameX said:

I've been in the same position as you before I faced reality, so I know more than anyone else how desperate you are right now. No one can get you out of that fantasy until you try to face reality for yourself. So we'd better stop talking here. Peace! 

That's sweet. I'll write you when I need spiritual fandom advice.

Until that moment, please remember you don't know anything about the person writing this - or any other post - so please reserve your judgment or psychoanalyzing for yourself or any other that could care about it.

Thank you very much. :heart:

8 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

So it’s a hit then 

It's not. She was in the Top 500 Most Viewed for just a day.

Trending is not the same as hit. Trending is "it has the chance to be a hit if it keeps gaining traction".

Which I don't think it will happen, since it's already going down, but let's see.

PS: I saw you edited your post from "hit" to "viral". Yes, it's definitely has had viral impact. That's what YouTube Trending measures. It's kinda like the Viral chart on Spotify.

25 minutes ago, Prayer said:

That's sweet. I'll write you when I need spiritual fandom advice.

Until that moment, please remember you don't know anything about the person writing this - or any other post - so please reserve your judgment or psychoanalyzing for yourself or any other that could care about it.

Thank you very much. :heart:

That's exactly I used to saying to another fans when I still in denial stage.

And don't forget what you said.

so let's stop here and not bore everyone else.  Peace.

Stop there. No more write here. And write to me when you finally wake up and faced reality.

Thank you. And Peace. :cute:

17 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's not. She was in the Top 500 Most Viewed for just a day.

Trending is not the same as hit. Trending is "it has the chance to be a hit if it keeps gaining traction".

Which I don't think it will happen, since it's already going down, but let's see.

PS: I saw you edited your post from "hit" to "viral". Yes, it's definitely has had viral impact. That's what YouTube Trending measures. It's kinda like the Viral chart on Spotify.

I think you missed the point of my posts. Which was… this situation is NOTHING like the Sex era and fans comparing it to that are grasping at straws. The main “controversy” amongst fans is whether people like the video or not. Nothing more.

Genuinely wonder how people who hate the video still talk about it non stop instead of just moving on, seriously, if you are so outraged at this orrible video just... Move on? Who the fuck cares? I found it ugly as well and I don't care about it 🤷‍♂️ it really tells a lot about this twisted fan behavior 

5 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Genuinely wonder how people who hate the video still talk about it non stop instead of just moving on, seriously, if you are so outraged at this orrible video just... Move on? Who the fuck cares? I found it ugly as well and I don't care about it 🤷‍♂️ it really tells a lot about this twisted fan behavior 

I think because this video is [taken as] an indication of which direction Madonna is going.

7 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I think because this video is [taken as] an indication of which direction Madonna is going.

??? Where is she going? To Mars? Lol. It's a remix and a side project, just like Frozen On Fire. That's not foreshadowing the next album or whatever comes next. She might drop a Latin pop song and come out next day with a house album like she said in the Q&A lol, she never makes clear where she is going. 

And honestly 90% of the comments are not worried about that rather they just don't like the video (and that's fine) but keep bitching about her being dead as an artist, a total clown and how they are ashamed as fans tho. So yeah, they can definitely move on and not worry about M15 being trap Latin pop lol. 

Now it's a good time to read this:

[Intro]
Goodbye to innocence
Anonymity
Peace of mind
Goodbye to privacy
Goodbye to all of us
Hello mankind

[Pre-Chorus 1]
Goodbye to innocence
Always and forever
Stop, stop, stop, stop, think about it
Stop, stop, stop, stop, think about it

[Chorus]
You know you better stop
Stop and think about how you get your kicks
I know I didn't ask for this
You know you better stop
Stop and think about
Before you mess with someone else
Why don't you pay attention to yourself

[Verse 1]
There are some who believe that I owe them something
But they're wrong, I owe nothing to no one but myself
And there are some who say they created me
But only my parents will have that acclaim
I took it from there, I am to blame

[Pre-Chorus 2]
I am the one
Who knows me better
Let me remind you
I am the one
Who's gonna stand by me
No matter, whatever

[Chorus]
You know you better stop
You know you better stop, stop and think about me

[Verse 2]
My life is not a game that I play to entertain you
And if you could do it better, then you're welcome to my fame
I'm not gonna spend my time correcting myths and rumors
You believe what you wanna believe, and I'll pray to keep my sense of humor

[Pre-Chorus 2]
I am the one
Who knows me better
I am the one
Who's gonna stand by me
Always and forever

[Chorus]
You know you better stop

[Bridge]
Yourself and nobody else (No matter, whatever)
Yourself, yourself and nobody else (No matter, whatever)
Stop

[Pre-Chorus 1]
Goodbye to innocence
Always and forever
Stop, think about it
Stop, think about it
Stop, think about it
Stop, think about it

[Pre-Chorus 2]
I am the one
Who knows me better
And in the end, that I am the one
Who's gonna stand by me
Always and forever

[Chorus]
You know you better stop
Yourself and nobody else
You know you better stop, stop and think about
How you get your kicks

[Verse 3]
Listen up
Some people have snake at the base of their spine that will suck out your life and will take away your time
They're called feeders, they're not believers
But you must not fear it
They're takers
And they will try to break your spirit

[Outro]
Stop, and think about it
Stop, stop stop, stop, think about it
You know you better stop, stop and think about it
Stop, stop, stop, think about it
Stop, think about it
Stop, think about it
Stop, think about it
You know you better stop, stop and think about it (No matter whatever)

[Outro]
Stop

4 hours ago, Prayer said:

Nobody is talking about a globally controversial video. This is not a cultural moment of 2022, that's for sure. But denying it's getting attention and is being talked about this week is silly, cause it's simply not true.

Sure, she gets some attention, but even Kris Jenner's boring cooking show "In the Kitchen with Kris" gets more media attention than "Madonna on Tokischa". She would have undoubtedly achieved much more attention and acclaim with a well-made video and remix featuring a big-name collaboration.

4 minutes ago, Levon said:

Sure, she gets some attention, but even Kris Jenner's boring cooking show "In the Kitchen with Kris" gets much more media attention than "Madonna on Tokischa". 🎈 

I really don't understand the point of this conversation. Tokischa is not a big star and Madonna is legacy artist, her music will go nowhere especially that streaming numbers rules the charts. Nothing even great songs like Ghosttown from last decade do nowhere, so expecting that some side project that those remixes are will be a hit and without any promotion is delulu. Respect to M for promoting and giving her platform to less know n artist, if she was targeting at hit with this she would do what Elton lately doing.   

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic