Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

4 minutes ago, Ayham said:

One low quality work after another can do damage in short term. She’s been doing this this whole year… not to mention her last tour was a flop… she’s not “number one artist” anymore… 

Yeah... But I think that "MDNA", "Rebel heart" and "Madame X" are good albums (an if they were hits most of the haters would have say they are master pieces). The videos were good, the tours too... And now for 4 remixes done without promotion some are acting like if she is completly over.

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

But he’s stills charting high in the charts, he’s one of the best selling singles ever with Dua lipa. He’s selling arenas and stadiums around the world, so couldn’t give a toss the kids don’t know who Elton John is. We could argue till we are blue in the face there are people who choose to bury their head in the sand. You believe what you want to believe and I’ll continue to see  what I see. 

Im happy to be proved wrong when it happens and the general public have taken her back in but facts are facts. There is damage control to be done and it can only be done when Madonna is willing to accept it and being as stubborn as she is I can’t see it changing.

I have witnessed Elton live in concert. I'd rather watch paint dry on a hot humid day. He makes good ballads tho. Can't compare Madonna to Elton...two way different artists. Key word - Artist.

11 minutes ago, Ayham said:

One low quality work after another can do damage in short term. She’s been doing this this whole year… not to mention her last tour was a flop… she’s not “number one artist” anymore… 

What low quality work, maybe for you, even Rolling Stone mag name one of the Frozen remixes with Fireboy DML one of the best songs so far this year. $51,361,009 from theatre tour is not a flop. Madonna just have it number one album around the world on Itunes with collection of old remixes, that sells around 200 000 copies so far. Your every post in every topic is focused to write something negative towards M. 

22 minutes ago, scamper said:

Yeah... But I think that "MDNA", "Rebel heart" and "Madame X" are good albums (an if they were hits most of the haters would have say they are master pieces). The videos were good, the tours too... And now for 4 remixes done without promotion some are acting like if she is completly over.

Rebel Heart is one of my top 3 M albums.

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Actually for someone like her to present such a work (TRASH VIDEO with TRASH FEATURED TRASHist) after 40 years of experience deserves this. 

I'm really sorry you feel this way. I've always thought every single one of your posts was trash, but I doubt I ever harassed you about it.

This is classism at its worst. Gay men deciding they're the gate keepers of good taste (and pulling up the ladder behind them).  

59 minutes ago, Ayham said:

She hasn't been a "number one artist" for over a decade. If that's all that makes you like her and stay here maybe you should reconsider some things...

33 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I have witnessed Elton live in concert. I'd rather watch paint dry on a hot humid day. He makes good ballads tho. Can't compare Madonna to Elton...two way different artists. Key word - Artist.

I don’t like Elton mind but the reason I compare her to him is because at the moment he appears to be the only heritage legacy act that is doing well. 

19 minutes ago, proxy said:

I love Rebel Heart for Ghosttown mostly, so sad this song didn't do better, Madonna put her heart into promotion of this song.

Every Madonna era represents what was going on in my life at the time. For example, RH is when I met my fiance lol M is my history book.

17 minutes ago, Neon Fever Dream said:

I'm really sorry you feel this way. I've always thought every single one of your posts was trash, but I doubt I ever harassed you about it.

This is classism at its worst. Gay men deciding they're the gate keepers of good taste (and pulling up the ladder behind them).  

One can certainly put it more elegantly. But for many fans Madonna's strange presentation is like a slap in the face. And without a doubt, that was also Madonna's intention. In this respect, no one should be surprised at the heated reactions.

1 hour ago, Neon Fever Dream said:

It's really funny to me how some people interpret being a fan of an artist the same way people connect to sports teams. They always know what's better, the coaches (Guy O) are incompetent and the new players are always to blame for the team's demise. 

She's not a sports team, she's a human being and an artist, and you can either like or dislike stuff, but trashing her like 3-year olds trash kale is absurd. 

She’s had a sports team though (joke) I couldn’t resist 

4 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I don’t like Elton mind but the reason I compare her to him is because at the moment he appears to be the only heritage legacy act that is doing well. 

If Madonna ever decided to give the public what they have been asking for decades they would go in drones to see her. "Madonna GREATEST HITS tour" that's just not the type of artist she is. And I love her for that. Madame X was "interesting" but I loved all the visuals we got on that album. Not the greatest tour. But I was able to see her so close, and I felt it was more of a tour for "die hards". 

I love she has always stayed true to herself. She is unique...like Prince. Never falling to convention. There will never be another. 

1 minute ago, Robertthenurse said:

If Madonna ever decided to give the public what they have been asking for decades they would go in drones to see her. "Madonna GREATEST HITS tour" that's just not the type of artist she is. And I love her for that. Madame X was "interesting" but I loved all the visuals we got on that album. Not the greatest tour. But I was able to see her so close, and I felt it was more of a tour for "die hards". 

I love she has always stayed true to herself. She is unique...like Prince. Never falling to convention. There will never be another. 

Madame X tour was great for the intimacy but RHT for me was outstanding her best since confessions tour 

1 hour ago, scamper said:

I didn’t mention any of her last 3 albums in my comment (the fact from 2008 until 2015 she was on the TOP)…

I was referring to her work this year + her last tour which was a disaster to her legacy as a touring artist!

1 hour ago, Levon said:

Madonna's attitude back then was strong, controlled and focused. In the Tokischa thing she seems unstable, drugged and uncontrolled. It has nothing to do with her age. She was seen performing much better not so long ago.

This. I'm not hating on her, i just judge what i see. She looks like another person in that video and latest interviews, it's not hard to see. People say she always changes but is different watching Madonna from 1987 to 1997 or idk, that's called maturing GdMUr42.gif When she decides to become again a serious artist i'm gonna praise her GdMUr42.gif

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

And anyway I'm sure some people found the "Erotica" and "Deeper And Deeper" videos utter trash at the time too.

Conservatives, i doubt most of her gay stans that disliked the new video are conservatives  GdMUr42.gif

18 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

He's clinging to younger popular acts only for success, that's desperation, not working in one song with Nicki Minaj and Maluma.

54 minutes ago, proxy said:

What low quality work, maybe for you, even Rolling Stone mag name one of the Frozen remixes with Fireboy DML one of the best songs so far this year. $51,361,009 from theatre tour is not a flop. Madonna just have it number one album around the world on Itunes with collection of old remixes, that sells around 200 000 copies so far. Your every post in every topic is focused to write something negative towards M. 

I don’t really care about Rolling Stone or Billboard… probably WM paid for this lol… I care about what I see & what I feel it’s good or not… 

49 minutes ago, proxy said:

iwhat? what's that? are we in 2008?
It's 2022, and Spotify, YouTube Music, Deezer, Tidal, Apple Music, Amazon Music and the return of vinyls say HELLOOOO

Are there still people who buy music files?
If so.. what does a "number one around the world in itunes" mean? 

:salty:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic