Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

Just ignore it 👍

I know I should do it, but when you go to a  forum to talk about Madonna and maybe you’re excited for a a new release or something and there is always someone shitting on you parade, to quote Barbra, it’s not fun anymore. And lately more and more people are wasting time on a Madonna’s message board just to shit on her in a way or another over and over and over again. 

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

I know I should do it, but when you go to a  forum to talk about Madonna and maybe you’re excited for a a new release or something and there is always someone shitting on you parade, to quote Barbra, it’s not fun anymore. And lately more and more people are wasting time on a Madonna’s message board just to shit on her in a way or another over and over and over again. 

Sweetie, you’re not getting paid by Madonna or her team.

Tune it out

8 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I think Madonna has already destroyed her legacy hence why the general public don’t care if she releases music or not. She had the chance to save it years ago but she decided she was gonna be an MDNA Kardashian instagramer. Fans and general public have wanted her back catalogue before MDNA came out and although I like the Hung Remix all these remixes are wasted, general public or younger generation ain’t interested her stream figures show that. 

Her team can’t even get the new releases to her hardcore fan base, her and team seem to be more concerned how she’s perceived on instagram and TikTok which isn’t where her core fan base is 

I think part of why her new music doesn't make an impact these days is because the public is fatigued by her.

The public tends to get more excited by fresh and new things, and she's had a longer career than most musical icons.

Of course, she doesn't help things by expressing herself in such unsophisticated ways so much of the time.

11 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

"Yo quiero un culo nuevo" honey you already got yourself one! :Madonna006:

I’m not sure if she made a nod to her new ass or dumping her boyfriend. 😂 

the song is ok. Not wild about it. Glad it’s pissing people off. But I’m not a fan of the trap sound. She should know by now that she’s not gonna be a smash hit following this rap trends. It’s everywhere. We need something fresh and new.

I am however loving the new look. Love the bleached brows with auburn hair. It’s wild.

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Someone said that this is her nostalgic remix era (Hung Up remix, MATERIAL GWORRLLLLLLLL, Break My Vogue, Frozen remix).

Honestly? It's been a wild era so far and I live for it. :D

Honestly, I had a hunch she was doing this as a separate project from her 50 dance hits. I think she was collaborating a while ago with Kanye, and she was giving hints she was doing these collaborations. She's really done it all, and it's nice to see her create remixes of her hits to people who were influenced or inspired by her. It's all full circle. I do hope she does a greatest hits album with recreations or new versions of her hits with many other artists. She's honestly just having careless fun. She's 64. She's been there. She's done that. It's just all fun. I do hope she gives us the house album she suggested on her Q&A.

15 minutes ago, Lucky Star said:

Honestly, I had a hunch she was doing this as a separate project from her 50 dance hits. I think she was collaborating a while ago with Kanye, and she was giving hints she was doing these collaborations. She's really done it all, and it's nice to see her create remixes of her hits to people who were influenced or inspired by her. It's all full circle. I do hope she does a greatest hits album with recreations or new versions of her hits with many other artists. She's honestly just having careless fun. She's 64. She's been there. She's done that. It's just all fun. I do hope she gives us the house album she suggested on her Q&A.

New music or reimagined remixes, she is still serving us a full buffet. :D

16 hours ago, Lucky Star said:

puke GIF

I have to admit, although it is hard for me to admit it, that I liked the song. But the best thing is that I can listen to it at high volume without feeling embarrassed because the part that Tokischa sings is in such a deformed Spanish, due to the excessive use of slang, that it practically turns it into a new language, indecipherable for most Latinos. , unless you are from the Dominican Republic (the country of this       artist)

And I can't wait to see the video which, from what I've seen in the previews, seems like it's going to be very funny and full of delicate sensuality. By the way, something that catches my attention is the little investment of money that Madonna dedicates to these videos: in Frozen it was decided to use images from the original video. In Material Gworlll it was decided to make an animated video that most of the fans did not like. And in the case of Hung Up, it was decided to film it on any street and surrounded by common people who were surely paid with coupons to buy more decent clothes.

And I will always say it: videos are a very powerful tool that can influence people when it comes to positioning a song and with so many years in the industry, Madonna should apply her experience to make more original and creative videos and In this way, attract an audience that is currently more carried away by the visual.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic