Jump to content

Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video


Roy
 Share

Recommended Posts

I just don’t understand why people post how much they dislike something sooooo many times. 
 

It’s cool. You don’t like something. You’ve expressed your outrage over it, sometimes in a seemingly endless tirade and faux psychologic analysis, move on. 
 

Simple really. Why linger and waste time and piss on people who happen to enjoy it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DaddyZ said:

I just don’t understand why people post how much they dislike something sooooo many times. 
 

It’s cool. You don’t like something. You’ve expressed your outrage over it, sometimes in an seemingly endless tirade and faux psychologic analysis, move on. 
 

Simple really. Why linger and waste time and piss on people who happen to enjoy it?

I wonder if we will get the x rated version on T's twitter/ only fans - now that would be interesting - 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m obsessed and so hear for this !!!! Reggaeton Donna  - this all reminds me of when I hated confessions era and hard candy era started which is the music I liked and wanted to hear - but the forums were in meltdowns lmao Madonna still doing it 

 

also the video looks like a totally lit high ass dream … I’m Latino and I dj reggaeton /rap and I always slip in some Madonna.  I can do into the groove or hung up on toschika 

 

no meltdown here the musical direction lately has me going bananas in a good way.  It’s always her age in every thing I read about her. 
FUCK AGE. 
also the Sak Noel Remix of Medellin is everything and he posted me on his page today 

https://instagram.com/stories/djkingbee/2931589869910388485?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by DjKingBee
Link
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DjKingBee said:

I’m obsessed and so hear for this !!!! Reggaeton Donna  - this all reminds me of when I hated confessions era and hard candy era started which is the music I liked and wanted to hear - but the forums were in meltdowns lmao Madonna still doing it 

 

also the video looks like a totally lit high ass dream … I’m Latino and I dj reggaeton /rap and I always slip in some Madonna.  I can do into the groove or hung up on toschika 

 

no meltdown here the musical direction lately has me going bananas in a good way.  It’s always her age in every thing I read about her. 
FUCK AGE. 

OH I'm not worried about age, I'm worried about T's pussy with the grills!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Enlightened Commenter said:

I just wanna say that I love this community, never laughed so hard in my life as when going through this thread. At the end of the day we are all Madonna fans, those of us who don't like something she puts out do not aggressively name call those who do and I am personally disgusted by those who think its ok to name call other users offensive stuff like sexist or ageist just because we don't like something she does. What gives anyone the right to think that they can talk to me like that just because they are hiding behind a screen?

Omg this, I've been cackling my whole train ride home :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Cher told Maria that she did not think Miley’s performance at the VMAs was any good.

“Miley took a chance, so you got to give her something for that, and I must say I haven't given Miley anything because I didn't like it.”

The superstar went on to say, “If the chick had come out naked and done a great performance doing the same things, I would have said, great!  I don’t like the fact that it (Miley's performance at VMAs) wasn’t good.”

She added, “If Madonna had come out and done that, she would have done it, you know? You would have thought, it’s on the borderline, but it’s so great, who cares?

And I don’t think that’s what Miley did, you know, it’s my professional opinion.”

miley cyrus vma 2013.jpg

above comment is what Cher said in an interview after watching the horrible VMAs performance of Miley Cyrus at 2013.

And That comment is exactly what I felt when I watched Madonna's New Hung up remix music video. This new tokisha remix music video is worse lavel of horrible and tasteless performance of Miley's 2013 VMAs performance to me.

The reason why so many rational fans are complaining about this new music video is NOT because she is old Nor acts inappropriate for her age. If she did pull this off really nicely, rational fans would be crazy about it and praised it even if it is on the borderline.

And that's What Madonna used to do. As Cher said it Madonna used to be done it so great so people would have thought, "Madonna's performance on the borderline, but it's so great so who cares? just enjoy it!"

However, her new hung up remix music video is clumsy, awkward, and terrible. That's why rational fans complain.

I mean, it saddens fans that not only her new music video but everything she's put out in recent years is all clumsy and awful.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RebelHeart said:

Tragic. I'm sad. 

This is the same woman who did The Confessions Tour. The same woman who did Nothing Really Maters video. Etc etc etc. I just can't believe this. I like the remix but this video is just one of the worst things she has ever done. Madonna, stop ruining your legacy. Thank you, love ya.

That’s funny I always thought nothing really matters was one of the worst videos and basically unwatchable between the robotic dancing and all around look 

hung up on toschika is a side project meant to be sleazy cheap and drug riddled - I mean cmon y’all saw all the posts up to it - the video is just what she teased. Keep melting down peeps I’m living for this !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, MadameX said:

 

Cher told Maria that she did not think Miley’s performance at the VMAs was any good.

“Miley took a chance, so you got to give her something for that, and I must say I haven't given Miley anything because I didn't like it.”

The superstar went on to say, “If the chick had come out naked and done a great performance doing the same things, I would have said, great!  I don’t like the fact that it (Miley's performance at VMAs) wasn’t good.”

She added, “If Madonna had come out and done that, she would have done it, you know? You would have thought, it’s on the borderline, but it’s so great, who cares?

And I don’t think that’s what Miley did, you know, it’s my professional opinion.”

miley cyrus vma 2013.jpg

above comment is what Cher said in an interview after watching the horrible VMAs performance of Miley Cyrus at 2013.

And That comment is exactly what I felt when I watched Madonna's New Hung up remix music video. This new tokisha remix music video is worse lavel of horrible and tasteless performance of Miley's 2013 VMAs performance to me.

The reason why so many rational fans are complaining about this new music video is not because she is old but acts inappropriate for her age. If she did pull this off really nicely, rational fans would be crazy about it and praised it even if it is on the borderline.

And that's What Madonna used to do. As Cher said it Madonna used to be done it so great so people would have thought, it's on the borderline, but it's so great so who cares? just enjoy it!

However, her new hung up remix music video is clumsy, awkward, and terrible. That's why rational fans complain.

 

 

Ha ha ha. That’s really cute. Thanks rational fan. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...