Her Majesty the Queen

Semtex1

You don't realize how much someone means to you until they are gone, Queen Elizabeth served her country with a dedication unlike any other. Somehow it still does not feel real, everyone has to go at some point but she always felt immortal to me. RIP beautiful lady, there will never be another like you.

4 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I am no royalist by any means, but I can still admire her service to public life, our country & the commonwealth. Rest in Peace, Your Majesty and I hate that everyone is being so disrespectful

HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT if this was someone else or your grandma and someone taking the piss WOULD YOU BE LAUGHIN? fuck no how fucking dare you. Sorry for the rant

human beings in general are disgusting. even I am at times.

15 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I am no royalist by any means, but I can still admire her service to public life, our country & the commonwealth. Rest in Peace, Your Majesty and I hate that everyone is being so disrespectful

HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT if this was someone else or your grandma and someone taking the piss WOULD YOU BE LAUGHIN? fuck no how fucking dare you. Sorry for the rant

Exactly!! The woman lived through generations that changed the world frequently to what it is now. Instead of ruling with dated barriers, she compromised so the monarchy can grow with the world... even if it was gradual and couldn't please everyone. 

2 hours ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

Someone who you love dies and the first thing you hear is some insensitive asshole like you who insults and has no respect because of old (alleged) accusations to their family, how the fuck would you ever feel? Go fuck yourself, really. And never come back from it 

• Jackie locked this topic