Her Majesty the Queen

Semtex1

48 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Someone who you love dies and the first thing you hear is some redacted like you who insults and has no respect because of old (alleged) accusations to their family, how the fuck would you ever feel? Go fuck yourself, really. And never come back from it 

i know you're upset but can you not say redacted Thank You

Edited by Humanfly (see edit history)

26 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Someone who you love dies and the first thing you hear is some retard like you who insults and has no respect because of old (alleged) accusations to their family, how the fuck would you ever feel? Go fuck yourself, really. And never come back from it 

"alleged"

Go fuck yourself if you defend racist people.  Kisses. Madonna thinks you're trash

7 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

"alleged"

Go fuck yourself if you defend racist people.  Kisses. Madonna thinks you're trash

Your lack of taste and respect for a dead human being is staggering.

Really.

There is a time and place for things. Throwing accusations of racism like verbal confetti on a day like today is NOT appropriate.
And to base those vile accusations on something that a snotty girl said to that Oprah woman. Unbelievable.

5 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

"alleged"

Throwing the words racist here and there and calling someone you don't know "racist" with such burning hatred, especially to a stranger on the internet doesn't make you right tho, and only shows you're shallow and judgemental and easily brainwashed by media and rumors, and also a very disrespectful asshole. In fact you sound like a 12yo throwing a tantrum. People don't even believe Meghan for some reasons but go on I guess. Trust me, you'd be the one Madonna would beat up without even thinking twice 😂😂😂 

17 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

I'm just a decent human being. Being anti-racist is JUST not being trash in society.

anyone dying is not a cause for celebration
even the vatican is admitting it has made mistakes 
you couldn't let it lie 
for even one day
yes your very anti racist we can tell
do a cartwheel next 

15 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

antiracistgraphic.jpg

That's all I'm going to give crumbs to the group's racists today. Evolution always. By the way, listen to EVOLUTION of the real MADONNA queen

we can all virtue signal my dear

:dance:
https://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/people-and-culture/2018/04/theres-no-scientific-basis-for-race-its-a-made-up-label

11 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Throwing the words racist here and there and calling someone you don't know "racist" with such burning hatred, especially to a stranger on the internet doesn't make you right tho, and only shows you're shallow and judgemental and easily brainwashed by media and rumors, and also a very disrespectful asshole. In fact you sound like a 12yo throwing a tantrum. People don't even believe Meghan for some reasons but go on I guess. Trust me, you'd be the one Madonna would beat up without even thinking twice 😂😂😂 

Poor white guys....

https://www.spiegel.de/international/world/the-queen-s-silence-racism-white-supremacy-and-the-british-royal-family-a-d4475024-943b-4ecc-bf13-9cecc76c936d               

12 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

Free world....even for racists like u

See your problem??? You're literally one of those pathetic ugly asses who is obsessed accusing ANYONE to feel a better person, without even being sure of what you say, offending, giving 0 actual logic and just disrespecting what other people are saying listening to no reasons, a kid basically. are you 11? Or just mentally challenged? Seriously dude, you must be the most insecure person I've seen in a looong time... You seem like the kind of very bad person who tries to feel better by labeling anyone they meet throwing words like racist, sexist, homophobic etc. Pathetic and cancerous 😂 

4 minutes ago, Andreo said:

See your problem??? You're literally one of those pathetic ugly asses who is obsessed accusing ANYONE to feel a better person, without even being sure of the shit you say, offending, giving 0 actual logic and just disrespecting what other people are saying listening to no reasons, a kid basically! are you 11? Or just mentally challenged? Seriously dude, you must be the most insecure person I've seen in a looong time! You seem like the kind of very bad person who tries to feel better by labeling anyone they meet throwing words like racist, sexist, homophobic etc. Pathetic and cancerous 😂 

I UGLY? OMG....you already looked at your picture. Now I feel sorry for you. Must be some mental retardation, I'm not even going to play with you anymore. Improvements and good treatment there, whatever it is.

• Jackie locked this topic