Was there a feud with George Clooney in 1995 ?

Redha DBL

He has a strange reaction here, as he gave her the award it looks like she wants to kiss him but he immediately move his head away and leave. She makes a strange face ans seems disturbed during her speech. She then says "I guess this is the closest i'll get to George Clooney". Anyone knows more about it ?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiMimt3qSok/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Awards shows are always awkward and the MTV awards were always slightly cringe (but in a fun way).

Seems more to me he would never make a move like that, he always seemed a gentleman to me and M was just making a gesture not looking for a kiss, or she expected him to make a move and he didn't. I honestly think it was just one of those awkward moments.

Her comment seems more like a joke, she was in a good mood, Clooney was hot property back then. She also did a silly dance too, she was just goofing about and trying to be funny. 

3 hours ago, me1981 said:

Her comment seems more like a joke, she was in a good mood, Clooney was hot property back then. She also did a silly dance too, she was just goofing about and trying to be funny. 

Its because in Human Nature she’s actually singing “Humour Nature” and that was her current single at the time

12 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

wasn't she supposed to play the character Salma Hayek plays in From Dusk Till Dawn which was released 5 months after the MTV awards ? (and she was also rumoured to have recorded two tracks with Prince for the ost including a song names Mad which leaked but she's not on it)

Never knew she was rumored for that. I loved that movie. Would have been pretty cool. I always wish she did horror/sci-fi.