OFFICIAL: RSD Black Friday is just "Everybody" single reissue. Big Deal. But Mariah is doing a deluxe reissue of “Butterfly” with 8 bonus tracks. Now THATS a QUEEN! 🌈

deathproof

5 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

It doesn't say live in the title so my guess is it'll be the demo tracks maybe

Yeah, kicking off her 40 year anniversary with her remastered demo tape would be something to whet the appetite of most fans I think... even if they don't sound as good as the tracks as they were eventually released. It would be a perfect snap-shot of pre-Madonna in 1982.

Hopefully we get some more info tomorrow....

11 minutes ago, Ayham said:

She shared this last year in story? 👀 I can’t remember lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/itsallmadonnasfault.tumblr.com/post/671028757185871873/amp

That’s backstage at Danceteria for Howie Montaug’s cabaret show, when she performed Everybody for the very first time.

OMG I've just ordered today the Erotica Pic Disc and we are having another announcement. Anyone in the whatever office of releases of Madonna has no idea to do and schedule or calendar, something!, my god! They are like monkeys in front of a computer.

Rhino and Warner has a different timing or what? Seems that the companies are racing each other or something, and we are the children in the middle. I'm happy but dose, please!

6 minutes ago, subversive said:

OMG I've just ordered today the Erotica Pic Disc and we are having another announcement. Anyone in the whatever office of releases of Madonna has no idea to do and schedule or calendar, something!, my god! They are like monkeys in front of a computer.

Rhino and Warner has a different timing or what? Seems that the companies are racing each other or something, and we are the children in the middle. I'm happy but dose, please!

Lol I don’t see the issue. We got Erotica for the anniversary and we’re getting this for RSD…

1 hour ago, OceanBlue said:

So, an Erotica pictire disc and a 1st album relate release... Will the reissue campaign start with Erotica or the 1st album ?

MAdonna releasign demos ? Really ? It looks too good to be true. But it can be the 1st release of the reissues

Ummm the campaign started in the spring with the WTG Super Club Mix and FEL

• deathproof changed the title to OFFICIAL: RSD Black Friday is just "Everybody" single reissue. Big Deal. But Mariah is doing a deluxe reissue of “Butterfly” with 8 bonus tracks. Now THATS a QUEEN! 🌈
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unfeatured this topic