OFFICIAL: RSD Black Friday is just "Everybody" single reissue. Big Deal. But Mariah is doing a deluxe reissue of “Butterfly” with 8 bonus tracks. Now THATS a QUEEN! 🌈

deathproof

• Enrico featured this topic
5 hours ago, Ayham said:

Actually they should release it on CD too… I see CDs are coming back. Personally I prefer CD over vinyl! 

I'm with you, vinyls are cute but I'm a CD guy

Altought I won't be buying it's so exciting to see so many new stuff getting released! Can't wait for those hidden gems

1 hour ago, Clark_Kent said:

Altought I won't be buying it's so exciting to see so many new stuff getting released! Can't wait for those hidden gems

the new mix of sheryl lee ralph's in the evening is only on vinyl
unless someone knows different or has a rip ?
:dance:

2 hours ago, Clark_Kent said:

unfortunatley not gonna happen clue is in the title RECORD store day ;-) Im sure digotal rips will appear online and you can make a CD?

3 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

You won’t have to rip the vinyl if everything on it is songs we already have lol

They do seem to be having more and more CDs in the rsd now, I don't see the harm in including a CD with every release. I mean if it still gets scalpers people to come into the physical stores where's the harm. #scalpersarepeopletoo

8 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

They do seem to be having more and more CDs in the rsd now, I don't see the harm in including a CD with every release. I mean if it still gets scalpers people to come into the physical stores where's the harm. #scalpersarepeopletoo

True. CD's are becoming a popular collectors item again, their sales have been going up according to Discogs. I do not think Madonna's team are on the cusp of these things though so it probably won't happen with this one.

https://www.discogs.com/digs/collecting/cd-comeback-trend-popularity-sales-2022/#:~:text=CD Sales in the Discogs,increase in just five years.

9 hours ago, Brendonshayart said:

Can’t wait!!!! 

17DF84DE-C2C0-4865-971A-F5D00C28F0D1.jpeg

Please.... Not !

You are not Basquiat... It's just nothing good...

"Mad-

onna"

Well done...

----------

There are hundreds of excellent graphists...

---------

But I'm very enthusiastic with this release ! 

Keep on going WARNER ! We are here.

Just hope there is something unreleased on it (but I'm affraid it will just be regular tracks compilation)...

1 hour ago, diesel6888 said:

unfortunatley not gonna happen clue is in the title RECORD store day ;-) Im sure digotal rips will appear online and you can make a CD?

Some releases are CDs, too ! Like Fleetwood Mac.

btw, I really hope those tracks are going to be part of the 1st album deluxe reissue that's gonna happen sometime

15 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Why do you say this is the cover ? It says nowhere that this is the cover and the link you have posted is an article from 2014...

If that was the cover I'd DIE!! It's too beautiful for a Madonna artwork, she'll have chosen something hideous I'm sure. 

I actually would quite like some of the shots of Madonna on the roof in NYC. To me that’s real early “Madonna”.

Where it all started on top of the city looking over the world she about to conquer. 
3E2AB118-6820-47C3-9CCB-11EA3B8C2EF1.thumb.jpeg.2900aaa6aa1a0c8e29879481a3fa92cb.jpeg

DD7E263F-DF9E-4652-95C5-54770CEDA52D.jpeg

I also don’t think they’re images the general public are overly familiar with so it would be fresh and really show that early quiet moment before the storm. 

• deathproof changed the title to OFFICIAL: RSD Black Friday is just "Everybody" single reissue. Big Deal. But Mariah is doing a deluxe reissue of “Butterfly” with 8 bonus tracks. Now THATS a QUEEN! 🌈
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unfeatured this topic