OFFICIAL: RSD Black Friday is just "Everybody" single reissue. Big Deal. But Mariah is doing a deluxe reissue of “Butterfly” with 8 bonus tracks. Now THATS a QUEEN! 🌈

deathproof

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

It’s also an European thing, they will release Madonna worldwide just like they did with the clear ROL set.

I don't know about the rest of Europe, but we in Sweden don't have the Black Friday variety of RSD, but the records have a way of finding their way here anyway. Not all, but some.

I haven't seen the clear ROL edition, but I Rise was available here in Gothenburg for rougly $45.

8 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

Please.... Not !

You are not Basquiat... It's just nothing good...

"Mad-

onna"

Well done...

----------

There are hundreds of excellent graphists...

---------

But I'm very enthusiastic with this release ! 

Keep on going WARNER ! We are here.

Just hope there is something unreleased on it (but I'm affraid it will just be regular tracks compilation)...

Lol this sound more rude than when I told Aldo Diaz that he needed to improve.

@Brendonshayart I love your art, can't wait for you to sell more lithos (I need one) !

8 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

Please.... Not !

You are not Basquiat... It's just nothing good...

"Mad-

onna"

Well done...

----------

There are hundreds of excellent graphists...

---------

But I'm very enthusiastic with this release ! 

Keep on going WARNER ! We are here.

Just hope there is something unreleased on it (but I'm affraid it will just be regular tracks compilation)...

He may not be Basquiat, anyway @Brendonshayart 's work was selected by Madonna and is now exposed in every store and shop! If he wasn't able to do "anything good" as you said, that would have not happened. Respect for freedom of creativity!  

• deathproof changed the title to OFFICIAL: RSD Black Friday is just "Everybody" single reissue. Big Deal. But Mariah is doing a deluxe reissue of “Butterfly” with 8 bonus tracks. Now THATS a QUEEN! 🌈
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unfeatured this topic