OFFICIAL: RSD Black Friday is just "Everybody" single reissue. Big Deal. But Mariah is doing a deluxe reissue of “Butterfly” with 8 bonus tracks. Now THATS a QUEEN! 🌈

deathproof

1 hour ago, Celebration said:

I don't know about the rest of Europe, but we in Sweden don't have the Black Friday variety of RSD, but the records have a way of finding their way here anyway. Not all, but some.

I haven't seen the clear ROL edition, but I Rise was available here in Gothenburg for rougly $45.

I Rise worldwide release was cancelled last minute, so every copy was made in US and sold as an import. The ROL clear vinyl was also pressed in Europe (and there is also the US press). 

https://www.discogs.com/release/12831884-Madonna-Ray-Of-Light

49 minutes ago, Neon Fever Dream said:

These assholes drove him out? Great forum choices, @Jackie. Keep the assholes, lose the insiders.

Hey, don’t drag @Jackieinto this when they’re the reason we still have this oasis. I think Aldo saw both old and new comments. We can only correct course now. Aldo leaving was of his own accord. What would’ve made sense would to take the criticisms and speak with those of us that did want him here. But he didn’t have to and I respect that totally. Bless you @Brendonshayartsticking around in our chaos haha!

This vinyl reissue celebrates the 40th anniversary of Madonna’s debut single, “Everybody,” released on October 6, 1982. Originally produced by Mark Kamins, the single includes 12” and dub versions of the track, both newly remastered. Also features brand new sleeve artwork, exclusive to this anniversary release. 

Hype dead :rip:

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

This vinyl reissue celebrates the 40th anniversary of Madonna’s debut single, “Everybody,” released on October 6, 1982. Originally produced by Mark Kamins, the single includes 12” and dub versions of the track, both newly remastered. Also features brand new sleeve artwork, exclusive to this anniversary release. 

Hype dead :rip:

Real Housewives Table Flip GIF

• deathproof changed the title to OFFICIAL: RSD Black Friday Release! - "Everybody" 40th Anniversary Reissue with new cover art. That's all.
  • deathproof changed the title to OFFICIAL: RSD Black Friday is just "Everybody" single reissue. Big Deal. But Mariah is doing a deluxe reissue of “Butterfly” with 8 bonus tracks. Now THATS a QUEEN! 🌈
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unfeatured this topic