OFFICIAL: RSD Black Friday is just "Everybody" single reissue. Big Deal. But Mariah is doing a deluxe reissue of “Butterfly” with 8 bonus tracks. Now THATS a QUEEN! 🌈

deathproof

2 minutes ago, momosfantasy said:

There's always Twitter, hon.  They use lots of short, easy-to-understand words.

I see. You were a little insulted and tried to call me stupid in retaliation...

What I commented on was your lack of paragraphs, not your words, but go nuts with your paragraphless self.

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

People in here really be defending any and every money grab these business people put out. The reason there’s never been an unreleased collection yet, why put the energy into that when fans will gobble up recycled trash. 

We have people in here writing damn THESIS PAPERS tryna act like they aren’t upset

image.gif.bcf64217895a2c2cc67be22d5db736a7.gif

I'm not going to lie, Im assuming the thesis papers thing is aimed at me, and I laughed really fucking hard at that, so thank you.  I can't help it!  I never mean to write that much, but the next thing I know...

Anyways, speaking for myself, I guess I'm not upset, because most of the stuffs been pretty cool.  Maybe I just have a lower bar?  Believe me, I'm ready to get to the good, rare stuff too, I've heard all the stuff that's come out so far a million times.  But most of these releases have been different enough to be interesting to me.  Especially that Erotica reissue .  And I can wait if it means they do these right.

3 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

I’m not going to post AGAIN the press release, people should learn to read.

Anyway for all of you that “oooh Madonna is bad, Mariah is doing an anniversary album with 8 brand news bonus tracks”, these  are the bonus tracks:

13. Whenever You Call
14. The Roof (When I Feel the Need)( feat.Brandy)
15. Butterfly (Live from The Late Show with David Letterman)
16. My All (Live from VH1 Divas Live)
17. Fourth of July (Acapella)
18. Outside (Acapella)
19. Butterfly (Amorphous Anniversary Club Remix)
20. Honey (Another Taste of Honey David Morales Remix) 

Basically two new remixes and a duet with Brandy. That’s the new stuff. 

Better than nothing if you ask me

3 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Mariah's been on it since she released her biography and MC30. It's been an incredible time to be a Mariah fan (or undercover lamb *cough*) these last few years after a very rocky few years. 

And 2 new David Morales mixes of Butterfy and Honey is major imo.

Being she is my other equal obsession I am beyond thrilled.

It would be funny if Warner did what Legacy did with Mariah and release all the albums at once ....Praying to the Saints that I could afford it. I spent 1200 dollars approx on MC30 lol

• deathproof changed the title to OFFICIAL: RSD Black Friday is just "Everybody" single reissue. Big Deal. But Mariah is doing a deluxe reissue of “Butterfly” with 8 bonus tracks. Now THATS a QUEEN! 🌈
  • Frozen - horrible remixes   :angry:
  • Frozen, Material Girl & Hung Up  - Videos with teenagers that do not make sense to them :eyesroll:
  • FEL - I dreamed of all New or Unreleased Remixes :thinker:
  • Erotica & Everybody - and now recycled garbage with new covers..... :cry:

Whats Next? :Madonna041:

it's sad, but we will have access to unreleased tracks and unreleased remixes, when madonna dies, it's the truth

1 hour ago, ScottyX said:

Being she is my other equal obsession I am beyond thrilled.

It would be funny if Warner did what Legacy did with Mariah and release all the albums at once ....Praying to the Saints that I could afford it. I spent 1200 dollars approx on MC30 lol

So you would be just happy with colored reissues on vinyls like Mariah did? Because aside from the unreleased album collection everything she released was already available. No expanded albums, and still waiting for Glitter on vinyl. 

7 minutes ago, Kristian_Kasell said:
  • Frozen - horrible remixes   :angry:
  • Frozen, Material Girl & Hung Up  - Videos with teenagers that do not make sense to them :eyesroll:
  • FEL - I dreamed of all New or Unreleased Remixes :thinker:
  • Erotica & Everybody - and now recycled garbage with new covers..... :cry:

Whats Next? :Madonna041:

it's sad, but we will have access to unreleased tracks and unreleased remixes, when madonna dies, it's the truth

Erotica is not a new cover but ok, keep going. 

5 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I have zero photoshop skills, i just looked for "madonna everybody logo" on Google and used an online background remover. I usd another pic from the Peter Noble session, a variation of the Erotica toe sucking pic and Queerdonna. It was done in 2 minutes tops. 

R-removebg-preview (2).png

R-removebg-preview (1).png

R-removebg-preview.png

Online background remover? Where?

• Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unfeatured this topic