Rocco Ritchie for VOGUE Hong Kong Sep/2022

Askeroff

1 minute ago, androiduser said:

he literally looks exactly like his father, zero Madonna except for the (lack of) height

I do see a lot of his father for sure. But I’ve noticed with both Lola and Rocco, I think they have Madonna’s eyes, lips and eyebrows. Lola does have dark eyes but that gaze, I can see it. 

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

I do see a lot of his father for sure. But I’ve noticed with both Lola and Rocco, I think they have Madonna’s eyes, lips and eyebrows. Lola does have dark eyes but that gaze, I can see it. 

I don't think Lola has M's eyes at all, they look like Carlos Leon's eyes, dark and going downwards on the sides, Madonna's eyes are tilted slightly upwards

lourdes-carlos-leon.jpg?quality=90&strip

Rocco also has his father's eyes, not M's. Rocco's and Guy's eyes have heavy upper eyelids, partly covering the eyes, M's eyes are much more open

43215253-0-image-a-19_1621499053378.jpg

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

She does have some great genes. But let’s not forget how handsome his father was when Madonna and him started boning 🍆

I was gonna say, Guy Ritchie was actually hot back in the late 90s and Rocco definitely has taken many of his features. Lola has a lot more from Madonna for sure