so.. Hung Up On Tokishca is the new Candyshop or Bitch I'm Madonna

madonnaultimate

• madonnaultimate changed the title to so.. Hung Up On Tokishca is the new Candyshop or Bitch I'm Madonna
24 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Tbh the remix is not the trash you all describe. It's a nice / decent alternative to the original, you're all just based af because you didn't like the video. 

Yes you are probably right - the remix isn’t great tbh but the video imo is just trash ( I think it’s the worst video she has ever made) it’s just embarrassing to watch her degrade herself in this way and trying so desperately to prove she is relatable to these unknown baby rappers- I just think it’s beneath her and frankly doing nothing to win over new fans ….if anything it’s turning most people off … imo 

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

Yes you are probably right - the remix isn’t great tbh but the video imo is just trash ( I think it’s the worst video she has ever made) it’s just embarrassing to watch her degrade herself in this way and trying so desperately to prove she is relatable to these unknown baby rappers- I just think it’s beneath her and frankly doing nothing to win over new fans ….if anything it’s turning most people off … imo 

Give it 2 me, Jump and Celebration say hi! 

I think - Madonna wanted to remix all 50 of her songs and release them instead of what she did release. WB said absolutely not, but have fun, we will use whatever you create to promote FEL 50 Number ones. She's making all of this with her own money and when she does release a new album it will be the highest of quality as usual. This is street Madonna having a fun summer.