New STADIUM Tour in 2023

Régine Filange

23 minutes ago, madonnagreece said:

absolutely excited. i want a stadium tour and the opening theme be alien related. like come out of a space saucer or something

A space theme would actually be an interesting idea, yes it’s been done a lot, but it’s something she hasn’t done herself and it would be a refreshing change from yet another Latin section.

I remember reading that MTV was working on the return of the Unplugged project, but the pandemic came and the world stopped.

I´d LOVE to see Madonna performing unplugged/real live her classic hits and new songs. A big band LIVE for real, with a string Quartet!

Don´t need to dance. It´s clear that she cannot even walk like few years ago. She´s humpback since 2016. 

Someone from her team or family has to give her a wake up call to her to accept she is not 35 or 50 years old anymore. She´s aged and it´s time to adapt her performances to her new physical limitations.

I see Madonna can sold out arenas with a MUSIC CONCERT singing her greatest hits. She has DOZENS of great songs and hits that fans and people in general would love to appreciate in a live concert, sing along.

Good music is much better than dance moves poorly executed. Those unforgetable hits she never performed or did long time ago? It´s time to open the treasure box and give us a show with songs like Take a Bow, I´ll Remember, Crazy For You, Bad Girl, Donpt Tell Me, Fever, Borderline, Bedtime Story, Frozen, Ghosttown, Secret... and also Music, Hung Up and Like a Prayer. 

18 hours ago, scion said:

A space theme would actually be an interesting idea, yes it’s been done a lot, but it’s something she hasn’t done herself and it would be a refreshing change from yet another Latin section.

tbh , if i told you before she did it, that she would open a tour with dancers as horses coming out of a glass disco ball , everybody would ve cringed but she made it cool. I believe in the alien/space theme, i want it to happen. I want to see the opener video of her being abducted by aliens and joining their fam. 

Just now, madonnagreece said:

tbh , if i told you before she did it, that she would open a tour with dancers as horses coming out of a glass disco ball , everybody would ve cringed but she made it cool. I believe in the alien/space theme, i want it to happen. I want to see the opener video of her being abducted by aliens and joining their fam. 

Haha I still remember when descriptions of the opening sequence leaked from rehearsals. It sounded like a hot mess. I never expected it to end up being so brilliant.

On 10/1/2022 at 12:28 AM, bedtimestory said:

A new tour will be detrimental to her career, every year she gets worse! Judging by her current ''taste'' the setlist will be unlistenable rap versions, grills, and annoying featurings.

She will be late every single night, there will be cancellations which will make fans upset. 

She will keep being drunk and making a fool out of herself every night. She needs help, for real!

sadly this is true.

1 minute ago, Simonsays said:

how is it true ? i don't ever recall her ever being drunk on stage - she may want to give a impression she likes to drink on stage but i doubt she has ever actually been drunk on stage ..maybe i missed this part of the shows she has done 
i swear some of you behave like she is like judy garland turning up absolutely shit faced on stage lol 

HUH?

bedtimestory did wrote "will" not "did".

I don’t know if she’s even able to return to the level of physical fitness required for a typical ‘Madonna’ performance. Some of the performance above looked brilliant and it’s definitely her best performance since RHT ended visually, but vocally if you stripped away the 2009 vocals she would sound absolutely awful. There’s a few moments in there that sound pretty good and others she sounds really really breathless. 

What you do see however in this performance is her having fun in a way that her main audience can appreciate. None of the self indulgent crap that was most of MXT. 

It’s a step in the right direction, but it also shows just how ‘weak’ she is vocally now and how her fitness level is no longer enough to carry her. I’d prefer her to take vocal lessons and tone down the dancing. 

3 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

I just ignore those who have a pattern of posting negative OPINIONS that are mostly not factual like madonna is some raving pill popping drunk that is done and wont fill a cafe on her next tour etc etc 

why would i want to read comments like " she is hunch back and can hardly walk " when her walking suffered because of her operation and her getting used to heels 

i dont need to read that type of crap so i ignore these users 

i come here to enjoy madonnas music and art and im all for opinions but the above users are persistently negative and in a very bad way in my opinion almost like they are not fans of her which could be the case so i choose not to argue with them because i would only tell them to go and shove their opinions right up the ass and end up getting banned so its for the best i ignore them and they ignore me 

if i want to read hate and negativity i will read the comments from the trolls on her social media instead 

I never said she couldn't sell out the Cafeteria Xperience Tour. Quite the opposite -- I definitely think Madonna could sell it out. 

Not excited for a Stadium tour. Firstly because most wont get a chance to see it and second l think its time for a major reinvention in the direction away from the narrow Dance artist vibe they have going on, Madame X show was a good experiment but fell way short for various reasons (one being it shut out global fans to the experience and you still cant see anything edit and over production free).

Madame X blended with the Melbourne version of tears of a clown (minus the grills:smile:) would get me excited

On 9/30/2022 at 11:28 AM, bedtimestory said:

A new tour will be detrimental to her career, every year she gets worse! Judging by her current ''taste'' the setlist will be unlistenable rap versions, grills, and annoying featurings.

She will be late every single night, there will be cancellations which will make fans upset. 

She will keep being drunk and making a fool out of herself every night. She needs help, for real!

Frankly, I thought Madame X Tour was better than Rebel Heart Tour, knowing they had a smaller $$ for production, they made it work for Madame X Tour and stuck with the visuals from her album. Rebel Heart felt like a greatest Hits tour.

Her routinely late arrivals though..... Bored Cabin Fever GIF

56 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

I just ignore those who have a pattern of posting negative OPINIONS that are mostly not factual like madonna is some raving pill popping drunk that is done and wont fill a cafe on her next tour etc etc 

why would i want to read comments like " she is hunch back and can hardly walk " when her walking suffered because of her operation and her getting used to heels 

i dont need to read that type of crap so i ignore these users 

i come here to enjoy madonnas music and art and im all for opinions but the above users are persistently negative and in a very bad way in my opinion almost like they are not fans of her which could be the case so i choose not to argue with them because i would only tell them to go and shove their opinions right up the ass and end up getting banned so its for the best i ignore them and they ignore me 

if i want to read hate and negativity i will read the comments from the trolls on her social media instead 

Negativity and hate can be very different things. There are so many things I read here that make my eyes roll but why should one let that ruin their experience in a forum, those comments are not personal attacks on myself or Madonna. The whole point of a forum is discussion and seeing other opinions. It is a bit childish to let things random people online say upset you so much, it is not required to respond to every comment you disagree with and the fact you even have the time should make you rethink your life. To quote Marcus Aurelius "You don't have to turn this into something. It doesn't have to upset you" I say all this to you because you have continually had your accounts banned and I think that you would be ok if you did not spam every thread so relentlessly to the point where you just start becoming annoying noise. Just try and chill out a bit and you will be fine:thumbsup: If you want to ignore me go ahead I guess but I am just offering you some advice.

26 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

i struggle to take you seriously now because well you believe a artist like madonna who is political and controversial cant be review bombed by right wing trump fanatics or hater trolls or maybe you want to believe that every single comment left on her social media and reviews are from legit fans who dislike her as much as you do which is not the case - she can skip Chicago on her next tour if they hate her so much or was mad she talked about her pussy (LOL) 

Oh for the love of God, I *don't* hate Madonna. I've seen her 6 times, met her twice, streamed her endlessly. Just because I don't have the same opinions as you doesn't make me a ~hater~~. I have struggled continuing to be her fan after the last few years, and over 50% of the forum seems to have similar sentiments lately. 

Oh, and by the way, the first time I saw her was in Chicago and they LOVED her back then. Don't think location has to do with that particular set of reviews. Look up reviews from Los Angeles, Miami, etc. Similar sentiments.

• stevemic changed the title to Madonna Stadium Tour 2023
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic