New STADIUM Tour in 2023

Régine Filange

8 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Well, makes sense, maybe she's going to do a Greatest Hits - given this year is reflection and her 40th year in the business - November 2023 gives her plenty of time to get match fit for the tour!

Yes, if this is true, I thought the same, she could be recording a few new tracks to promote a career spanning worldwide tour

On 9/29/2022 at 10:59 AM, Warm Gun said:

No. I think she's done. Her producers suck, the editing in all her new concerts is overly hectic and awful, she can't dance anymore and she didn't age gracefully. Part of me is sad we only ever got the one Kate Bush concert tour on video, but at least I didn't have to see her go like that, witness the gradual decline of the music and performing. 

Except for her weight gain and vocal decline, the abysmal Director’s Cut album, and the fact she hasn’t released music for almost 12 years. 

She definitely needs to up her fitness and vocal levels if she wants to tour stadiums, as well as do something to turn around her reputation. If she toured after the biopic, that might allow her to do a stadium tour, but right now, I agree it will be difficult. However, I think all of her shows have been pretty good to outstanding, although Madame X is by far my least favorite. 

24 minutes ago, vadge said:

If true, I wonder what her plans are for 2023 then. She doesn't have much time to create a full studio album if she's releasing in Q2 (March-June) like her last 4 releases. And considering she hasn't started recording (assuming and praying Sickick has nothing to do with M15) maybe there isn't a studio album coming.

With the reissues and 40 year anniversary also coming in 2023, it looks like this might be her first greatest hits tour.

All you say it's true.. i also think that just the fact it will be a "Stadium Tour" indicates it will be a Greatest Hits Tour

3 hours ago, vadge said:

If true, I wonder what her plans are for 2023 then. She doesn't have much time to create a full studio album if she's releasing in Q2 (March-June) like her last 4 releases. And considering she hasn't started recording (assuming and praying Sickick has nothing to do with M15) maybe there isn't a studio album coming.

With the reissues and 40 year anniversary also coming in 2023, it looks like this might be her first greatest hits tour.

Maybe, she has already been recording....  

Just now, Sultrysully said:

Very true but I would love a new album.  It seems that we are getting a new era style and look wise for awhile now.  M is our little chameleon.  

But if she releases a new album, she will sing most of it and it won't be a greatest hits tour. If she wants to have a chance at filling stadiums, she needs to promote it as greatest hits...

5 hours ago, adirondak said:

Except for her weight gain and vocal decline, the abysmal Director’s Cut album, and the fact she hasn’t released music for almost 12 years. 

She's not on stage, which is my point. I don't have to see it. Sometimes it's better to stop with a good thing. Why would I wanna see her perform when the whole visual appeal was the interpretive dancing? Madonna having untalented producers isn't much better than not releasing music at all. The sound is so similar now to any random crap on the radio. 

• stevemic changed the title to Madonna Stadium Tour 2023
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic