New STADIUM Tour in 2023

Régine Filange

Oh c'me on, Spotlight, Can't stop?  I mean, really? It sounds impossible ... even for her! 

Well, of course the idea of her performing live Where life begins, This used to be my playground, Oh father and Back in Business would be awesome ... I would suggest to add I want you, Rain and the Has to be piano demo (such a gem) at this point :lol:

I don't know if it is more funny the idea that each time something is in the works we spend days discussing impropable rumours or the idea that she is really intentioned to destroy her credibility till the last remains.

It's good to be BACK IN THE BUSINESS anyway guys, something is gonna happen for sure and I missed this mess soooo much now!

Love won't wait ! Love won't wait ! Does she remember she co-wrote that song ? C'mon !

Why would she call it "Back in business" ? When was she supposed to have left the business in recent years ? MX, MX Tour, Biopic, FIL, now a new tour...

The thead title should contain RUMOR, btw...

It’s exciting and strange at the same time, she’s never started work on a Tour before reaching a very advanced stage in the album recording process! I wonder if the album’s already clear in her head enough to start thinking of stage production and themes.

Or for the first time are we getting a tour that’s not dictated to one album and it’ll be a celebration of the 40th anniversary?

As much as I’m not excited about her current era of remixes and fashion, any M tour news gets me excited

7 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

It’s exciting and strange at the same time, she’s never started work on a Tour before reaching a very advanced stage in the album recording process! I wonder if the album’s already clear in her head enough to start thinking of stage production and themes.

Or for the first time are we getting a tour that’s not dictated to one album and it’ll be a celebration of the 40th anniversary?

As much as I’m not excited about her current era of remixes and fashion, any M tour news gets me excited

The most logical thing would be to do a GH tour to celebrate your 40 year anniversary. With the debut anniversary in July, assuming they could push a big campaign around it and whatever other re-releases are planned.

But this is Madonna, so she may continue to be contrary and go against the grain. I don't see an album coming before hand, she's has been spending a year or more making the last few albums and there's no real murmurings of that happening.

Interesting times again. Maybe a Glasto performance to mark the 40th anniversary?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic