New STADIUM Tour in 2023

Régine Filange

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Well which artists that are successful didn’t fight for their success? Bit of a moot point to be honest.

She is not untalented but I think most people would agree her music is highly overrated. Her lyrics sound like a 17 year old wrote them. Her voice is ordinary. She’s an average performer. Her style, no matter what genre she does is always derivative. It’s good marketing only.

And politically she stands for nothing.

zac posen pink GIF by fashgif
And “great gowns”, to quote Aretha, who said it best.

I'm happy to stop speaking about Taylor here, it's just always intriguing to see how women have to be insulted in order to make a point about their artistry or whatever (by what seems to be a lot of men!).

Anyway, where did this stadium rumor come from? All I've heard is that she'd like to do another tour.

26 minutes ago, Glassy24 said:

Anyway, where did this stadium rumor come from? All I've heard is that she'd like to do another tour.

Roughly weeks ago the rumor of several stadiums in Latin America being booked by M for late 2023 spread like crazy, and it seems some of them got confirmed by trusted sources, aka people who work there. 

Then shortly after that, M herself posted pictures of herself with a little replica of a stadium stage (👀), good part of it being even "censored" not to spoiler something, and she was with an actual tour director (!!!) 

(I could have quoted the exact posts but I was too lazy to look for them :rip:)

45 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Roughly weeks ago the rumor of several stadiums in Latin America being booked by M for late 2023 spread like crazy, and it seems some of them got confirmed by trusted sources, aka people who work there. 

Then shortly after that, M herself posted pictures of herself with a little replica of a stadium stage (👀), good part of it being even "censored" not to spoiler something, and she was with an actual tour director (!!!) 

(I could have quoted the exact posts but I was too lazy to look for them :rip:)

Ooh interesting... I've never seen her in a stadium, so I would love to see what it'd be like this time around.

On 11/6/2022 at 7:08 AM, Marcello77 said:

Taylor is making history right now: First artist with all 10 songs in the Billboard 100

Incredible achievement. I love that Taylor Swift is so successful, she's one of the few artists that I respect. But something that always surprised me about her was her radical change in personality. She went from being a shy and insignificant girl to a self-confident and totally outgoing woman. Perhaps the humiliation suffered worldwide after Kayne West's misogynistic and racist attack during the 2009 Mtv awards was the cause of it: I remember that Taylor Swift had just won the video of the year award when Kayne appears and snatches the microphone from her to shout that it was Beyonce and not her who deserved to win that award. All this before a Taylor Swift about to cry due to the humiliation suffered and before a Beyonce who smiled pleased and amused although at first she wanted to pretend that she was surprised by the situation. From that moment I found these two so unpleasant and I love that now Taylor Swift is now more successful than Kayne and Beyonce combined, something that must surely make them burn with envy. The twists and turns of life.

98165169.jpg.0.jpg.d5ba5c42cd2fe2826de2dcdea86546aa.jpg

Taylor Swift is definitely the only one indicated to be Madonna's successor because they have so much in common: they are successful to this day, they are charismatic, they play musical instruments, they are blonde, they have a stage presence, etc. A collaboration between them would be a dream come true but I would be satisfied to see them sing together on this new 2023 Madonna tour and give us a moment as magical as the one they gave us when they sang Ghosttown, back in 2015.

como_madonna_inspiro_album_de_taylor_swift.jpg_423682103.jpg.8698e07ef18ac3caed1b25735f1c3d44.jpg

To end the t*ylor propaganda and spam... 👀 What's you're safe bet for a Mazana GH Tour? What's a plausible song selection, how should the setlist be iyo?

1. Holiday + Into the Groove (what would she end the show with otherwise??? 😂

2. Like a Virgin  oc

3. Material Girl 💅🏻 

4. Papa Don't Preach!!! 

5. La Isla Bonita 🏵️

6. Live to Tell (should be performed after so many years! Best ballad ever!)  

7. Like a Prayer 🛐 

8. Express Yourself (including a Human Nature sample oc lol) 

9. Vogue (so unexpected right?) 

10. Deeper & Deeper (cmon gurl, everybody wants it!) 

11. Secret /Take a Bow (does she ever remember these songs? 💀

12. Frozen (the OG oc 💅🏻

13. Ray of Light (with decent vocals pls) 

14. Music (oc) 

15. Don't Tell Me (country hats on or I'm leaving midshow 🗣️

16. Hung Up (please no trash arrangements, just the OG one!) 

17. 4M (again, does she remember this song exist? 💀

18. Give it To Me + Celebration (iconic and anthemic af, huge Europe hits, deserve 💅🏻

19. Bitch I'm Madonna (signature hit 🤭

20. New song from the incoming EP that will make you dance in a different way...,...,.,....💋💋💋 

Something like this would be a massive serve imo x9

5 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Taylor Swift is definitely the only one indicated to be Madonna's successor because they have so much in common:

Hasn't this line been overused for the past 2 decades? I think it started with Britney. They are NOTHING alike, maybe with the share of countless men they've dated.... but that's it from what I can see.

6 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Taylor Swift is definitely the only one indicated to be Madonna's successor because they have so much in common: they are successful to this day, they are charismatic, they play musical instruments, they are blonde, they have a stage presence, etc.

:04:

Your trolling makes me laugh. Well done.

Madonna is the one that started this whole thing about Britney being the next Madonna with the kiss on mtv and all of that, like saying I´m in the league of the blonde pop tarts. So reductive for her legacy and her amazing impact and position, if you ask me. 

A woman who once did LAP or ROL should have never done a move like that. A terrible step that showed that in september of 2003 she was already struggling and desperate to keep the atention.

20 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

Madonna is the one that started this whole thing about Britney being the next Madonna with the kiss on mtv and all of that, like saying I´m in the league of the blonde pop tarts. So reductive for her legacy and her amazing impact and position, if you ask me. 

The media was saying that since Britney started. She even covered her songs in her early concerts.

Taylor just added 17 new dates to her North American Stadium Tour. P!nk will announce her NA stadium dates tmr and Beyonce's tour announcement is also coming in a few weeks time. At this rate, I am afraid that Madonna will not be able to secure too many football stadium dates and she will instead have to do baseball stadiums, amphitheatres and arenas.

4 hours ago, Josh Wang said:

Taylor just added 17 new dates to her North American Stadium Tour. P!nk will announce her NA stadium dates tmr and Beyonce's tour announcement is also coming in a few weeks time. At this rate, I am afraid that Madonna will not be able to secure too many football stadium dates and she will instead have to do baseball stadiums, amphitheatres and arenas.

This is not how it works.

I'll never understand why there must be one female singer, like any up and coming singer is the new so and so.

Mariah Carey was dubbed the new Madonna at one time, actually same time as Courtney Love was dubbed the new Madonna, would anyone say Carey and Love are alike ? Well, maybe today (and nowadays Carey is even more punk than Love is) but at the time they were at the opposite sides of the spectrum. Madonna was dubbed the new Debbie Harry, the new Marilyn...it's so lazy. Each artist has its own thing, i understand it if  an artist is modelled by the record company to look like another artist. SAW modelled Kylie on Madonna, well their idea of Madonna,  no wonder Kylie had to emancipate herself from them to become the artist she wanted to become in her own right.

Even local female singers were dubbed " the [insert nationality] Madonna". It's reductive for both artists. I've never understood these fan wars, Madonna was my favourite growing up but i welcomed anyone who was bringing something different, they all add up. Why lmiting yourself like this ? Some people have an unhealthy relationship with their favourite female singer and it's not only young people. Cher, Kim Wilde...fans, people who are at least in their 50's, keep posting on Madonna's social media to tell her they are better than she is. 

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I'll never understand why there must be one female singer, like any up and coming singer is the new so and so.

Mariah Carey was dubbed the new Madonna at one time, actually same time as Courtney Love was dubbed the new Madonna, would anyone say Carey and Love are alike ? Well, maybe today (and nowadays Carey is even more punk than Love is) but at the time they were at the opposite sides of the spectrum. Madonna was dubbed the new Debbie Harry, the new Marilyn...it's so lazy. Each artist has its own thing, i understand it if  an artist is modelled by the record company to look like another artist. SAW modelled Kylie on Madonna, well their idea of Madonna,  no wonder Kylie had to emancipate herself from them to become the artist she wanted to become in her own right.

Even local female singers were dubbed " the [insert nationality] Madonna". It's reductive for both artists. I've never understood these fan wars, Madonna was my favourite growing up but i welcomed anyone who was bringing something different, they all add up. Why lmiting yourself like this ? Some people have an unhealthy relationship with their favourite female singer and it's not only young people. Cher, Kim Wilde...fans, people who are at least in their 50's, keep posting on Madonna's social media to tell her they are better than she is. 

I agree - no one is the new anybody - all deserve success and respect.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic