New STADIUM Tour in 2023

Régine Filange

from MTribe

'A friend of mine worked on a Photoshoot with her in NY at the end of October. Everything was top secret, the only thing I know is that the photographers are Luigi & Iango and the styling is by Bea Akerlund. I don’t know if it’s something for the tour but as I’m reading all of this rumours I think it may be connected to it.'

4 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

from MTribe

'A friend of mine worked on a Photoshoot with her in NY at the end of October. Everything was top secret, the only thing I know is that the photographers are Luigi & Iango and the styling is by Bea Akerlund. I don’t know if it’s something for the tour but as I’m reading all of this rumours I think it may be connected to it.'

when she did TikTok Live with Terri Jo  in oct she also mention it

that she having some shooting  :eyes:

For the first time since 1985 I’m not excited about her going on tour. Ha ha. It’s amazing since I thought this day would never come. 

I was excited and loved MX tour. Saw it three times. 

I’m sure I’ll end up seeing her on this tour as well, because I am an old school fan but that real excitement is gone. Oh well. 

11 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

For the first time since 1985 I’m not excited about her going on tour. Ha ha. It’s amazing since I thought this day would never come. 

I was excited and loved MX tour. Saw it three times. 

I’m sure I’ll end up seeing her on this tour as well, because I am an old school fan but that real excitement is gone. Oh well. 

Stay home then 🙃

38 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

Empty tours don't sell and get canceled.  It's a totally different touring and cost/profit discussion in 2022 than it was pre-pandemic and before all the promoters lost billions.  If you haven't noticed, inflation and transportation costs are also sky high.

Don't be so dramatic lol. Those same who say 'omg I'm so not going!!!' are the first who end up buying front row for more than a show.

who knows, maybe we will get some new music as a lead up to a tour. Remember somewhere in the beginning of the year she mentioned there was a very secret project she was working on and that it was not FEL (back then still untitled) there have been reports of Honey Dijon working on new material, the sickick recordings etc. so we might be surprised this time. I hope so, because touring without new music is so not Madonna. Also in order to sell out stadiums or arena's you need some sort of momentum that makes people curious about what she is going to do. But then again, the woman did not get to where she is by sucking at being a smart business woman, so she prob knows what she's doing

10 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Don't be so dramatic lol. Those same who say 'omg I'm so not going!!!' are the first who end up buying front row for more than a show.

Talk about dramatic.  You way underestimate the number of fans she burned last tour alone before all her antics since.

12 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Wants to go to things he’s not excited for is all!

How about you worry about your own shit? 

I might get excited once shit starts getting real. But for now, zero excitement. Thankfully I don’t have to prepare by saving money. When I want to see the upcoming tour, I can see it. Even if she were to skip NYC, which is doubtful. 

Those Madonna fans from North America and Europe who say they are "not going to buy a ticket 🎫 for her new tour because she is a big mess nowadays" 🤡 are so UNGRATEFUL because you can get many shows of her tours every single tour she does and in Asia, Oceania and Latin America we PRAY when Madonna announces a new tour because she doesn't go very often to these places and I really hope we can be blessed with some shows of her new tour :pray: so put you in our places, no matter if Madonna is the big mess of the century, we should be GRATEFUL because she wants touring again and if you live in North America or Europe BE GRATEFUL YOU MOTHERF**KERS!!! BECAUSE YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU COMPLAINING BITCHES!!! :Madonna026:

2 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

Talk about dramatic.  You way underestimate the number of fans she burned last tour alone before all her antics since.

I’m with you on that. There’s not that many left of us who care enough. Hence the shitty sales, despite some us us buying up to 10 copies of albums (with ticket bundles etc) and streaming numbers. Her peak is way past. 

I’d be more excited if she did small venues again and did two hrs all acoustic sets with fun and insightful banter in between. But that’s just me. 

15 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

So just like me? I went to Paris and she cancelled 3 hours before the actual show. So what now? Yeah, it was a really shitty experience but I still want to see her live again.

I think people forget...most people are not the type of fans that belong to a fan forum or have more commen sense than to care what she does in her private life who at the end of the day were once fans -- a hospital cleaner I work with in her 50s at the time (Rebel Heart Tour) saw Madonna for the first time...said she was a fan "back in thr day"...those are the people that will see M do a GH tour. Most people don't pay attention to critics, social media and gossip lol 

M has a way of generating hype. That's just who she is. Love her or hate her.

7 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

So just like me? I went to Paris and she cancelled 3 hours before the actual show. So what now? Yeah, it was a really shitty experience but I still want to see her live again.

you are forgetting that not only mega fans attend tours... an average person won't go again after feeling disappointed once. Fans who will put up with anything are a loyal minority, a successful arena tour needs the general public.

22 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Those Madonna fans from North America and Europe who say they are "not going to buy a ticket 🎫 for her new tour because she is a big mess nowadays" 🤡 are so UNGRATEFUL because you can get many shows of her tours every single tour she does and in Asia, Oceania and Latin America we PRAY when Madonna announces a new tour because she doesn't go very often to these places and I really hope we can be blessed with some shows of her new tour :pray: so put you in our places, no matter if Madonna is the big mess of the century, we should be GRATEFUL because she wants touring again and if you live in North America or Europe BE GRATEFUL YOU MOTHERF**KERS!!! BECAUSE YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU COMPLAINING BITCHES!!! :Madonna026:

Good luck to you. I really hope she stops by somewhere close to you and everyone who hasn't seen her tour.

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic