New STADIUM Tour in 2023

Régine Filange

On 11/26/2022 at 3:01 PM, Shoful said:

Obviously her BIGGEST AND BEST HITS FROM MADAME X:

Killers Who Are Partying 🕺🪩💃🏼

Extreme Occident

I Don’t Search I Find

madonna 2019 bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awards

I Dont Dance, I Grind is surely the new Candy Shop.  It’ll span three future tours and evoke rage all across the fan base.

48 minutes ago, scion said:

I greatly anticipate whatever announcement happens and whenever. If it truly is tomorrow - excellent. I am hoping this signals the end of the InstaDonna era,  but I also hope for peace in the Middle East - neither seem likely at present! 

I think if the official announcement was tomorrow we would (kinda) know by now... i mean like happened before with her or other artists.

For example, one of the stadiums by error leaking their date, or Live Nation of some countries by error putting their date on the web, a news paper from somewhere printing their date (or the official poster of the tour like the NYT, i think it was, when they printed the tour poster of Madame X Tour saying "announcement on monday", or something in those lines) or some stores advertising the tour (like happened here in Spain before the announce of the Rebel Heart Tour) etc.

I mean this are not "ideas", these are scenarios that i saw that really happened, and like since forever everytime i was waiting for a tour announcement from whatever artist i don't remember any single time that it was surprise, because we ALWAYS knew weeks/days before that it was inminent... but it would be lovely this being the first time.. but i highly doubt it  hehe

Not saying it's not happenin but i don't think it will be tomorrow..

1 hour ago, roberMDNA said:

I think if the official announcement was tomorrow we would (kinda) know by now... i mean like happened before with her or other artists.

For example, one of the stadiums by error leaking their date, or Live Nation of some countries by error putting their date on the web, a news paper from somewhere printing their date (or the official poster of the tour like the NYT, i think it was, when they printed the tour poster of Madame X Tour saying "announcement on monday", or something in those lines) or some stores advertising the tour (like happened here in Spain before the announce of the Rebel Heart Tour) etc.

I mean this are not "ideas", these are scenarios that i saw that really happened, and like since forever everytime i was waiting for a tour announcement from whatever artist i don't remember any single time that it was surprise, because we ALWAYS knew weeks/days before that it was inminent... but it would be lovely this being the first time.. but i highly doubt it  hehe

Not saying it's not happenin but i don't think it will be tomorrow..

I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, but we do know something is up.  Between the few venues that we've heard that has penciled her in, the Jamie King picture on Instagram and the fact she hinted wanting to go back on the road and even went as far as take a poll earlier this summer, asking if she should go on tour or make a film.  She literally has stated, she wants to tour again.  So we do "kinda" know.  A lot of what is going on now, have been tale tale signs for past tours, so maybe nothing is going to happen tomorrow, but the Monday after Thanksgiving and the start of the Holiday season is a perfect time to make a tour announcement.  ;)

1 hour ago, tscott said:

I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, but we do know something is up.  Between the few venues that we've heard that has penciled her in, the Jamie King picture on Instagram and the fact she hinted wanting to go back on the road and even went as far as take a poll earlier this summer, asking if she should go on tour or make a film.  She literally has stated, she wants to tour again.  So we do "kinda" know.  A lot of what is going on now, have been tale tale signs for past tours, so maybe nothing is going to happen tomorrow, but the Monday after Thanksgiving and the start of the Holiday season is a perfect time to make a tour announcement.  ;)

i was refering to tomorrow extrictly

On 9/28/2022 at 10:49 PM, scion said:

Yeah well none of those have absolutely annihilated their own legacy.

I can’t imagine she will ever tour stadiums again, or even sell out an arena in the UK to be honest. Pretty much nobody I know ever has a positive word to say about modern day Madonna… 

I wouldn’t pay to watch a mostly lipped or live auto tuned performance like MXT. No thank you.

For me she should have ended performing after RHT…. But no doubt she will try again and subsequently suck like every performance she’s done in years. 

'world tour'

When are the tickets on sale ?

News of Madonna (French fan site that have got some predictions wrong in the past)  are reporting that while an official announcement hasn't been made yet apparently Madonna's team has booked La Défense Arena in Paris and that Défense Arena is a compromise between the Stade de France and Bercy/Accor Hotels Arena. Defense has a capacity of 40,000 spectators …

32 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

News of Madonna (French fan site that have got some predictions wrong in the past)  are reporting that while an official announcement hasn't been made yet apparently Madonna's team has booked La Défense Arena in Paris and that Défense Arena is a compromise between the Stade de France and Bercy/Accor Hotels Arena. Defense has a capacity of 40,000 spectators …

Is there a date?

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic