New STADIUM Tour in 2023

Régine Filange

Y'all better not blame Madonna for this one. She has literally said nothing about planning a tour yet somehow fans have made today that she was going to announce a stadium tour. This entire thread is based off a rumor. If she is planning a tour wait for her to announce it before getting carried away. We don't even know if she's touring, she could be planning a special one-off performance or maybe the stage design she was working on is for the set of her movie.

7 minutes ago, Vogue Italia said:

Y'all better not blame Madonna for this one. She has literally said nothing about planning a tour yet somehow fans have made today that she was going to announce a stadium tour. This entire thread is based off a rumor. If she is planning a tour wait for her to announce it before getting carried away. We don't even know if she's touring, she be planning a special one-off performance or maybe the stage design was for the set of her movie.

I have absolutely zero doubts that a tour is happening. 

1 hour ago, andifeel said:

If I were Madonna, I would get on some major award shows in the new year, celebrating 40 years of my legacy and announce a tour off the back of that, and the excitement and rumours that have been spreading from now until then.

plus, a major performance at a festival to boost the interest, a preview of what's to come

2 hours ago, andifeel said:

If I were Madonna, I would get on some major award shows in the new year, celebrating 40 years of my legacy and announce a tour off the back of that, and the excitement and rumours that have been spreading from now until then.

Her TV performances are not exciting enough anymore to promote a tour though.

Shania's tour is selling extremely well. She did this without any major TV or Award Show appearances. The idea to announce a tour at the Grammys seems so dumb given everyone is no doubt going to keep talking about Harry, BTS, Beyonce and Adele that night and no one will pay attention to a legacy artist's tour announcement.

7 hours ago, Josh Wang said:

Shania's tour is selling extremely well. She did this without any major TV or Award Show appearances. The idea to announce a tour at the Grammys seems so dumb given everyone is no doubt going to keep talking about Harry, BTS, Beyonce and Adele that night and no one will pay attention to a legacy artist's tour announcement.

Shania has done this in a good way. She released a documentary on Netflix, 3 new songs, a video and lots of interviews.

The next time that some troll on the MadonnaTribe forum posts some fake news about anything related to Madonna please administrators and mods BAN someone who shares those misinformation in this forum PLEASE! 😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Angry Buffy The Vampire Slayer GIF

1 hour ago, Rebel Hugo said:

The next time that some troll on the MadonnaTribe forum posts some fake news about anything related to Madonna please administrators and mods BAN someone who shares those misinformation in this forum PLEASE! 😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Angry Buffy The Vampire Slayer GIF

Well to be fair whenever someone uses the phrase "my friend who knows somebody who..." we must take it with a grain of salt. 

16 hours ago, andifeel said:

Certainly. 
It’s THE golden opportunity to celebrate an iconic career,  remind the public exactly who she is and why she is, and redeem herself commercially to either secure future sales/interest or finish on a high.

A Greatest Hits tour has always been a bit of a dirty word for M fans who feel it’s for those who are ‘over’, but in this instance it could be the exact thing that proves she isn’t!

28 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Whatever is happening here are some of the most recent people M followed on Instagram

Yoann Borgeois - Artistic Director, set designer, and acrobat set designer.
Mecnun Giasar - Director, choreographer, performing artist
Jaxon Willard - Dancer
Lewis James - Stage Design, performance direction

So she is planning something - it’s just about whether it’s a tour or the movie - if tour then it’s timing of announcement- which I still think will be first quarter next year -

23 minutes ago, Jackie said:

So she is planning something - it’s just about whether it’s a tour or the movie - if tour then it’s timing of announcement- which I still think will be first quarter next year -

I don’t know, may be beneficial to announce pre Xmas and cash in on the festive gift spending. 

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic