New STADIUM Tour in 2023

Régine Filange

6 hours ago, Piksel8 said:

I'm soo over Taylor Swift. I can't believe the runner up on tour grosses is from a woman who's serving quantity over quality.

Acts like TayTay and Garth Brooks -and others- always do that, quantity over quality :Madonna043:

10 hours ago, vadge said:

I mean she was never going to have the biggest tour of 2023. We'd be lucky if she even sees Rebel Heart Tour numbers again.

Anything she achieves in the future is just icing ontop of her $2b cake. And serves to make it that little bit harder for Taylor Swift to surpass her all-time gross.

439925267_TourGross-Bar.thumb.jpg.7ffc6bd2dd9de6a4eb8105c7058b0687.jpg

She obviously won't beat Taylor but I'm sure she'll easily outgross Pink and The Weeknd if this truly is a GH tour. 

Maybe she can do a couple of small performances that are televised first, but she better bring her A-game if she’s gonna do that. If she comes with a Eurovision part 2, she can kiss tour sales goodbye. 

I will say that while we criticize a lot of her performances over the past couple years, it was very smart of her to keep performing while she was healing so she didn’t stagnate. They weren’t great performances, but I think leaving the stage for several years would make it much more difficult to get back into it. 

On 9/28/2022 at 5:18 PM, Robertthenurse said:

Nah. She can do it. Bish was moving wild during RH Tour in her late 50s so. I dunno. Yall want a boring ass performer...go see Elton John, Bette Midler, or watch Britney move her hair and go "ohhhh ya" and lip synch.

She will oil the knees and the hip "just you wait" booz

Madonna looks like a shell of herself compared to the Rebel Heart era, heck even from the Madame X era just 3 years ago. Even her interviews aren't as stimulating as when she was promoting Rebel Heart. During the tour in 2015-16 she still looked great. She hadn't begun to reinvent herself with surgery. She has been getting procedures done for decades but she didn't look drastically different until a few years ago. Now she doesn't seem as coordinated, as focused or as confident. When she fell at the Brit Awards she got back up and finished the performance. If she fell now I think she'd roll over.

5 hours ago, deathproof said:

I’d say half the people out there find her a hot mess nowadays, and the other half admire her willingness to do as she wants freely. None of that takes away the amazing catalog of music that’s under her belt.

I’d say the demand is there based on FOMO alone, especially if it’s a greatest hits tour.

I’m not so sure. The hatred toward her seems pretty intense and half of it is coming from her own fans these days.

I guess we will see. And yes I will be flying to LA to see her!

47 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

Who cares? I'll be glad when she tours again and when I see her perform live. I don't want to be a client in competition with other fandoms, just for the sake of breaking records. She broke so many of them already.

Very true. Taylor sucks. And let’s remember too inflation which I bet is not factored into these records.

1 hour ago, Vogue Italia said:

Madonna looks like a shell of herself compared to the Rebel Heart era, heck even from the Madame X era just 3 years ago. Even her interviews aren't as stimulating as when she was promoting Rebel Heart. During the tour in 2015-16 she still looked great. She hadn't begun to reinvent herself with surgery. She has been getting procedures done for decades but she didn't look drastically different until a few years ago. Now she doesn't seem as coordinated, as focused or as confident. When she fell at the Brit Awards she got back up and finished the performance. If she fell now I think she'd roll over.

Enjoy the DVD then xo

6 hours ago, DJ Flange said:

Do you really think the general public will pay to see her now? I can't see her filling stadiums these days

Yes I really do. Everyone in here keeps screaming "her face! The Maluma performance!" 

Here's the thing - the GP makes fun of her face constantly but that doesn't mean they still don't listen to her music. If this is a GH tour, people are gonna want to go, probably assuming it'll be her last tour. Besides, he know how much better she looks without IG filters and photoshop anyway, so a few interviews and award performances will prove that she doesn't look like how she does on Tiktok/IG. 

And about the Maluma performance - literally nobody except hardcore fans saw that. It's not like Eurovision where it was witnessed by millions, just a few trolls online. 

I was doing dental cleaning this morning and my dentist started talking about M (yes, she knows I am a fan but she likes her too), saying how terrible she is with grillz because she can't even speak, and how her face has changed and how she thought the eye patch was meant to hide a bad eye surgery.

I was receiving the teeth procedure so I couldn't answer :laughing:

But I fear this is what the general public thinks today...

She should get a social media and let him take care of her Instagram, Tik Tok, etc.

And please, Ricardo really needs to go :bananawave:

She looks beautiful without the craps filters, even her ass looks more natural now, i think part of the fat she puts there was absorved by her body.

Her image is so damaged now, she needs to find a way to reverter it

Sadly people believe everything they see and read online. A grand majority of people are dumb af 😆 has anyone seen Elton John lately...weird they never talk smack about him. Anyway, Madonna has been crucified her whole career, and yet she still perseveres - it's for THAT reason why she still matters (to me at least) xo

They also don’t give people like Cher or Dolly a hard time about surgeries and fillers. I think part of that is because both Cher and Dolly submitted to the public, and they frequently joke about their own surgeries and appearances and being / growing old. Madonna refuses to talk about hers, and so they just keep bullying her trying to force her to. Even her own fans act like she doesn’t know she doesn’t really look like the filtered photos. I think Madonna is well aware of all of it, but simply doesn’t feel she needs to submit on that level.  It’s part of misogyny, as men frequently are not asked to own up to cosmetic procedures the same way women are. Nobody asks Tom Cruise what he’s had done or acts like he owes it to the public to tell them all about it. 

1 hour ago, Babooshka said:

She should get a social media and let him take care of her Instagram, Tik Tok, etc.

And please, Ricardo really needs to go :bananawave:

She looks beautiful without the craps filters, even her ass looks more natural now, i think part of the fat she puts there was absorved by her body.

Her image is so damaged now, she needs to find a way to reverter it

I agree she needs to improve her image with some kind of PR boost. Hopefully she’s also able to do it with the work. Serving up quality work always does wonders for Madonna. Perhaps these new releases will re-ignite some interest. However, to regain some old fans, she’ll need some quality unreleased material on them. And her next album needs to be not just good, but amazing. ROL, LAP, COADF level. 

2 hours ago, Jackie said:

Not sure it's all Guy's fault though - he was a huge influence in ROL, it was him  that connected her to William Orbit and Mirwais.

She's gonna do what she's gonna do lol

Yeah but he was always the assistant manager during those days. Since he took over as her solo front man, things have been going down hill. Let's not forget his "genius untraditional" marketing for MDNA - he was so arrogant about not promoting anything and even told fans to "come to me in a year and see how well it was handled." Nowadays she's a loose animal cause he doesn't have the balls to say no to her or give her proper guidance, he just keeps cashing his checks.

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic