New STADIUM Tour in 2023

Régine Filange

1 hour ago, Drownedboy said:

I think the problem is not having cosmetic procedures, a thing she has done since very early on her carreer, but how bad and strange she has looked after it sometimes, and how she has changed to the limit of being hardly recognised as the Madonna of always. She has the right to do this to herself totally but as fan who so admired her it breaks my heart, to tell you the truth, as it breaks my heart seeing her singing bad as in Eurovision in front of such a big audience and dancing as she did in the Maluma concert.

I think Cher has her face clearly very done, but her surgeries is much better done and she still mantains her essence, same for Dolly, and they are basically the same of always.

Madonna has changed a lot since, think of 2005, in all the areas: interviews, image, artistic output, face, speaking, ideas, stage presence..that´s why I think the situation is so controversial. She has became the one who is always with a bottle of alcohol on her hands in each insta picture, while she was always known for being the athletic one who sacrified everything in order to being in her best physical shape to do her things, yoga meditation and all now it´s the opposite. So we can´t really compare those artists.

Jesus f*ing Christ, @Jackieplease can someone close the damn thread which has brought literally NOTHING on the tour matter and keeps on rehashing this type of uncalled for comment like having a facelift has anything to do with being a good live act.

Oh, and by the way @Drownedboy, just Google "Cher young", and you'll see that you're totally wrong : she doesn't look at all like what she used to and her face is above stiff. Plastic surgery makes you look plastic. PERIOD.

7 hours ago, adirondak said:

Cher’s talked about her surgeries on multiple occasions. She’s also publicly stated that growing old “sucks,” something else Madonna refuses to do. My point was that Madonna shouldn’t and doesn’t have to talk about it. I’m pointing out that’s why the public is more accepting of Cher and Dolly despite doing the same exact thing. One that baffles me is Janet, who has the giant cheeks Madonna had but always gets praised for looking amazing. 

“If there’s one thing that Cher doesn’t shy away from, it’s admitting that she isn’t a fan of the aging process. “Any woman who is honest will say it’s not as much fun,” she quipped.”

“I’ve had my breasts done. But my breast operations were a nightmare,” she said. “They were really botched in every way. If anything, they were worse after than before.”

She has been open about having a facelift, joking: "Yes, I have had a facelift, but who hasn't?".

On getting cosmetic procedures to look good, the singer has said that “it makes me happy.” In an interview, she even said, “if I needed to have something done, I would be the first one in the line to the doctor.”

Im doubtful everyone in the world saw all those obscure interviews.

The reason why Madonna gets a hard time is because she is the biggest and most famous female singer of all time and has had an entire career filled with scandal and controversy. Those women have a fraction of the success or media attention of Madonna. Madonna was in the news non stop for 30 years and even today still makes the news. You barely see anything about those others. Yes they are legends but they’re not as big as Madonna.

Cher is accepted cause she makes fun of herself and her surgeries and getting old, in public. Which is in line with the general view about those topics, so she's not considered a threat, but the lovely quirky old legend funny aunt/grandma.

It's perfectly fine cause it's real, she doesn't seem to be faking it.

But Madonna is not like that and never been like that. She won't apologize for getting older and still be around. She will do with her body as she pleases.

Making herself likable has never been her thing.

Back to the tour, it still can be announced #soon. This week has had The Weeknd and other big tour announcements. She's competing with those in general public sales, so of course she needs to have all the attention (and money) to her tour when she announces it and tickets go on sale.

Let's see what happens.

Madonna still looks like herself in candids. But she’s 64 and people still expect her to look like she did on Confessions. People use Instagram posts with facetune as the reality. 
Yes she has a big fake ass, yes she has big fake lips now. But she’s hasn’t changed her face like some fo you say. The Superbowl/Pride picture speaks for itself.

why is nobody talking about Gwen Stefani in here? Now she’s one that totally changed her face since the 90s.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClUY3G7PXuk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Madonna still looks like herself in candids. But she’s 64 and people still expect her to look like she did on Confessions. People use Instagram posts with facetune as the reality. 
Yes she has a big fake ass, yes she has big fake lips now. But she’s hasn’t changed her face like some fo you say. The Superbowl/Pride picture speaks for itself.

why is nobody talking about Gwen Stefani in here? Now she’s one that totally changed her face since the 90s.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClUY3G7PXuk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

actually she didn't look that young from 2001-2007

19 hours ago, roberMDNA said:

I read on atrl that a show is rumored in Seattle? anyone knew?

Page 5 of Madonna touring stadiums and super arenas thread:

"Yup, too many venues are leaking info. 

Seattle in July 

Multiple SA dates have been booked 

+Paris"

He's not the insider.. he is only compiling the info till now.. but it's the first time seeing Seattle... anyone knows?

Oh hey, that was me who posted that on ATRL. Seattle was posted on ConcertLeaks on Twitter then quickly deleted. 

What's your name on ATRL? 

12 hours ago, tscott said:

So you found one time she talked about it, but she really hasn't spoke about it on "multiple occasions".  It isn't something she cares to speak openly about.  But what she says here, is very much what Madonna pretty much thinks.  Just because she hasn't publicly talked about it, means she is refusing to admit anything or speak about it.  I don't feel like anyone in the media has really sat down with her and spoke to her about it, since she's done her own procedures.  And what does it matter?  Why is it important for you for her to admit it or speak about it.  Why must she?  What does it really accomplish?   

For the third time now (reading comp). I don't think she should have to talk about it. I said that quite directly.  Twice!  My point was that because Cher and Dolly have talked about it, the public and media doesn't hound them the way they do Madonna. I don't know how much more clearly I can say this. 

4 hours ago, stancherry said:

actually she didn't look that young from 2001-2007

She clearly had work done before Confessions, when she went to the 2004 Grammy she had a very youthful and tight face. But the press started saying how old she looked during Drowned World Tour and also endless talks about her hands etc. There’s a perfect Shirley Manson quote about it:

“The tabloids complain about Madonna looking old, and people laugh at her for that. Then Madonna goes and fixes her face, and they laugh at her for that. Even though they begrudgingly say she looks amazing, they’ll still laugh at her for trying to look young. Then she steps out, looking amazing, and the tabloids go and blow up a picture of her aging hand. Nobody’s doing that to George Clooney, blowing up pictures of his hands! I look at these magazines, and I want to say to them, ‘What’s your point? That she’s aged? Does that surprise you? Or is your ‘point’ an attempt to undercut what she’s achieved?’ I think it is, even if it’s on a subconscious level. And you probably wouldn’t turn down those hands if they were grabbing you under the table, you fucking idiots!”

12 hours ago, adirondak said:

For the third time now (reading comp). I don't think she should have to talk about it. I said that quite directly.  Twice!  My point was that because Cher and Dolly have talked about it, the public and media doesn't hound them the way they do Madonna. I don't know how much more clearly I can say this. 

Because they don’t make the news to begin with

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic