New STADIUM Tour in 2023

Régine Filange

Maybe she's at the point in her career where she feels her antics around a tour will lead to stronger and more visible album sales rather than a traditional push for the album first. Pretty sure Pet Shop Boys did this with their tour before last. 

Bill it as a Greatest Hits tour but she'll work in Frozen On Fire / Material Gworlll / Queens remix of Vogue, Hung Up on Trash Antics and four or five new songs. It's not out of the realms of possibility that there will be a sort of mix tape Club Future Nostaglia album coming. It feels very much in the lane of where her head is right now. Elton but for the clurb and not Iheart radio vibz. 

1. New track 1
  2. New Track 2
  3. New Track 3
  4. New Track 4
  5. New Track 5
  6. Material Gworlll (Like A Virgin)
  7. Hung Up On .... (Confessions)
  8.  Frozen On Fire / remix suite (Ray Of Light)
  9. Queens Re-Remix - More Madonna heavy (she'd totally do this)
  10. Levitating with Dua Lipa
  11. New old remix (from Madonna)
  12. New old remix (from True Blue
  13. New old remix ( from Like A Prayer)
  14. New old remix (from Erotica)
  15. New old remix (from Music)

I imagine the Music remix would be the one she was working on with Sickick. I don't think we'll have seen the end of the features on this for the rest of the remixes and no doubt whatever she was working on with Swae Lee will turn up. 

Maybe the Honey Dijon remix of Vogue

I can totally see her doing something like this just to keep the tour fresh for her, a gathering of recent output for collectors and a lead into the debut re-release whilst also hinting at all the albums due a retrospective release. 

A good mix of new stuff, looking back and reinvention. Madonna #2023

Anti Tour in stadiums ? Maybe during the Music or Confessions eras, not now. The world economy is in recession and it will get worse in the next months, so people should spend a lot of money to listen to Love won't wait ? I would love to see what it's going to happen when the first reviews are aout and mentions "This is not the time you're going to dance to Music or Like a prayer or Hung Up, this tima Madonna is gonna reinvet herself with Can't Stop or Candy Shop! And she's playing the piano a lot !"

Honestly, so here for the troll mess that a B Sides / Album Tracks “Greatest Hits Tour” would be :dead:

Lights go down, the stadium audience roars in anticipation of “What are you looking at?” or “Time goes by so slowly” and…over the speaker emits a throbbing bass that builds up to…”C-A-N-D-Y”.

The show ends with Incredible.

The end.

5 hours ago, theglamorous said:

Next up, the One More Chance Tour. Madonna will be playing all instruments herself, singing everything live and for the finale she will be firing ping pong balls from her fanjita into the audience during Take A Bow

200.gif

This is actually more realistic

What hits can be added since the last hits complication Celebration in 2009? No singles really since then could be considered a hit let alone a 'greatest hit' ?

I don't think she will bother with a new album or new compilation either and just keep picking up older hits remix them and getting guest artists to add something as we have seen with Frozen, Hung Up and Material Girl 

Next one - Holiday featuring someone else we have never heard of and don't want to either! 

I honestly can’t see her performing the new remixes with other artists. She doesn’t even feature on them. I think everyone took them WAY too seriously. Yeah, they were cute… but she’s not gonna stand on stage for 3 minutes humming in Frozen on Fire when the guest artists are probably not gonna be part of the show either. 

interlude video maybe

56 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I honestly can’t see her performing the new remixes with other artists. She doesn’t even feature on them. I think everyone took them WAY too seriously. Yeah, they were cute… but she’s not gonna stand on stage for 3 minutes humming in Frozen on Fire when the guest artists are probably not gonna be part of the show either. 

interlude video maybe

She coul do an interpretive dance while the frozen remix plays behind her

Dance Dancing GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic