Jump to content

New STADIUM Tour in 2023


Régine Filange
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Simonsays said:

Thank god its not up to you :) you sound like the biggest fan of her- you do realise its a madonna fan forum ? I Think i will block you first after your negative outburst :) more tickets for the rest of us :) madonna dont need your support in forums or on tour SCION 

I can’t say I give a rats arse what your opinion or mine is… 

Im a huge fan…. I celebrate all her moments of greatness, they just don’t seem to occur anymore!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Simonsays said:

Her lateness is a massive issue i think - i mean its not half a hour or a hour its hours ..its not very fair on her fans or her crew and unprofessional ! it must drive guy oseary mad - im kind of hoping she does not make a habbit out of it on her next tour 

She’s done it since 2009, why would she change now? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

madame x tour was a absolute piss take with lateness though 

i dont know maybe her sleeping pattern will improve 

she is a night owl and this may change 

I don’t think it’s the sleeping pattern. 
 

I was told by somebody in the know (I know sounds pathetic) that a particular show a few years ago she literally just wouldn’t come out of her dressing room. The show was ready (which she later denied in the show and said the screens had failed) but she simply did not want to perform at a reasonable hour. She came on at 21:50. For context, the arena has a train station built in and I know my last train that night would have been around 11:15. Thank god I stayed over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Simonsays said:

they dont occur for you ..for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so because she does not please you anymore you just bash her constantly instead on a fan forum ? is this how you spend your time ?

I don’t bash her constantly. I’ve defended her a lot on here, even as recently as the second NY pride show and the Elton cover… those were great moments. 
 

But I’m not going to pretend her shows are an appeal now, because they aren’t. Why pay hundreds of pounds to to watch somebody huff out of breath or mime, even when standing still? Remember Red Rooster La Isla Bonita? Easily her worst ever performance vocally… and you’d pay to hear somebody who’s current standard is that? More fool you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No. I think she's done. Her producers suck, the editing in all her new concerts is overly hectic and awful, she can't dance anymore and she didn't age gracefully. Part of me is sad we only ever got the one Kate Bush concert tour on video, but at least I didn't have to see her go like that, witness the gradual decline of the music and performing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

what the hell has kate bush got to do with it ? why bash madonna to try and big up kate bush ? define ageing gracefully ? ahh fk this im just blocking you - you are clearly not a fan 

You aren’t behaving rationally at all. 
Your responses are so far out of proportion with relation to the members you’re quoting. 
 

 

As for the pub gigs, I have no issue with them. I just find that her execution of them is awful. La Isla she was stood on a stool or something wailing in about 30 different keys the bridge of the song and at that moment I knew her legend had passed. 
 

I love her

ill always love her 

but her time on stage feels…. Passed to me now. 
 

im sorry if this offends you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

you are making a decision that she is over as a performer on one performance in a bar that was exclusive  - now its time to block you - i could not figure it out before - bye ..i dont have time for fans who used to be fans but just drag madonna through the dirt with mean ageist sexist comments ..bye

im not offended by you i just dont like you 

Welcome back, I wonder how long it will be before the mods remove you this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

35 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

what the hell has kate bush got to do with it ? why bash madonna to try and big up kate bush ? define ageing gracefully ? ahh fk this im just blocking you - you are clearly not a fan 

Not like you're gonna see this anyway, but not getting work done for one. Not trying to mask her age with so much makeup. Her face looks strange. I hate most plastic surgery. Mylene Farmer looked more natural in her 2019 concert than Madonna in her Madame X tour in the same year and at nearly the same age. French M is probably not as vain as M. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RUADJAI said:

We know you know how to block.

We know who you are. 

Save the theatrics. 

I genuinely have no idea who this is, purely because I don’t pay much attention to idiots anymore. 
 


 

and back on topic:

 

In theory I would love to see M absolutely nail a Stadium tour again, and if she played a hits tour and tried to actually sing properly, I’d go to as many shows as I could… I just don’t see it happening. I want her to be capable but I feel like her ability has gone now… hopefully she will prove me wrong. What I wouldn’t do is buy a ticket as soon as they go on sale, I’d want to see and hear proof the show would be worthwhile this time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Simonsays said:

I dont know how to block i know how to ignore but my wish is too block because they can still see my posts and leave a sarcastic emoji on the posts , I take it you cant block users fully ?

No. I would suggest try and focus on what you do like and ignore the comments you don't like. 

For everyone's sake. You don't need to respond to everyone you don't like. 

And please don't message me on other social media sites. That's where I look at porn. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She’ll be lucky to sell out theatres — Seriously. Not like they were full during Madame X, based on firsthand observation multiple nights in a row in LA.

Look, pissed off people who have been to her shows since 2009 aren’t going to give her a second chance, even if she promises the hits. She’s DESTROYED her touring reputation…anyone I talk to in real life just goes “oh, doesn’t she come on ridiculously late and not do hits?”. No one has anything good to say unless they’re talking about Confessions or before. I highly doubt any of the perpetually optimistic fans here have had different experiences when discussing her live shows with others.

And why should they give her a second chance? She comes on past the end time of most other shows, she’s really rude to the audience when she arrives, she does very few hits (and the ones she does are often unrecognizable), she hasn’t taken care of her voice in at least a decade and a half, the production has been on a cheap spiral downward since 2012, she turns parts of the show into a political rally that hardly anyone is there for, and with the latest tour she takes your phone away during all of this. 

For the delusional fans who actually think she can tour stadiums or arenas in 2022 — Wake UP. Bear in mind that Rebel Heart had painfully slow arena sales in 2015 and that it was at the point that tix were available via interactive maps…that’s *not* good for someone like Madonna. You know damn well you would raise all hell if any other pop star gave you the kind of live experience Madonna gives nowadays. She’s killed so much of her touring base due to her antics…I honestly can’t see who apart from forum and Facebook fans would go see her if she announced a tour tomorrow. I mean, just look at social media or ask any random gay at a bar to see what general public opinion is like. She’s at an all time low with public reception.

Unfortunately, all of this was in her control. I don’t feel sorry for her. She only has herself to blame. She had the opportunity to cement herself as the all time best live act from 2012 onwards and yet decided being a ~diva~~ was a more important legacy. Good for her. She certainly proved she was a diva.

That said, I do think a tour flop could be the one thing to wake her up from this nightmare of a career phase. New music streaming figured are one thing…so she may take those with a grain of salt. But she used to be known as *the* live act to go see. An epic flop in sales for a Greatest Hits Tour might finally humble her in ways that Insta comments, manager appeal, and audience boos can’t seem to do.

If it’s the Madonna of today that’s going to tour, complete with grillz, Hung Up on Tokischa, and choppy half baked shows with unfunny monologues, then forget it — I’d rather she just release the old tours in 4K and go out with a bit of pride still intact.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, scion said:

I don’t think it’s the sleeping pattern. 
 

I was told by somebody in the know (I know sounds pathetic) that a particular show a few years ago she literally just wouldn’t come out of her dressing room. The show was ready (which she later denied in the show and said the screens had failed) but she simply did not want to perform at a reasonable hour. She came on at 21:50. For context, the arena has a train station built in and I know my last train that night would have been around 11:15. Thank god I stayed over.

I heard the same things... but why? Does she have anxiety, or she was tired of exhausting contractual dates and wanted to boycott them? I don't understand why fans who support her have to suffer this... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

She’ll be lucky to sell out theatres — Seriously. Not like they were full during Madame X, based on firsthand observation multiple nights in a row in LA.

Look, pissed off people who have been to her shows since 2009 aren’t going to give her a second chance, even if she promises the hits. She’s DESTROYED her touring reputation…anyone I talk to in real life just goes “oh, doesn’t she come on ridiculously late and not do hits?”. No one has anything good to say unless they’re talking about Confessions or before. I highly doubt any of the perpetually optimistic fans here have had different experiences when discussing her live shows with others.

And why should they give her a second chance? She comes on past the end time of most other shows, she’s really rude to the audience when she arrives, she does very few hits (and the ones she does are often unrecognizable), she hasn’t taken care of her voice in at least a decade and a half, the production has been on a cheap spiral downward since 2012, she turns parts of the show into a political rally that hardly anyone is there for, and with the latest tour she takes your phone away during all of this. 

For the delusional fans who actually think she can tour stadiums or arenas in 2022 — Wake UP. Bear in mind that Rebel Heart had painfully slow arena sales in 2015 and that it was at the point that tix were available via interactive maps…that’s *not* good for someone like Madonna. You know damn well you would raise all hell if any other pop star gave you the kind of live experience Madonna gives nowadays. She’s killed so much of her touring base due to her antics…I honestly can’t see who apart from forum and Facebook fans would go see her if she announced a tour tomorrow. I mean, just look at social media or ask any random gay at a bar to see what general public opinion is like. She’s at an all time low with public reception.

Unfortunately, all of this was in her control. I don’t feel sorry for her. She only has herself to blame. She had the opportunity to cement herself as the all time best live act from 2012 onwards and yet decided being a ~diva~~ was a more important legacy. Good for her. She certainly proved she was a diva.

That said, I do think a tour flop could be the one thing to wake her up from this nightmare of a career phase. New music streaming figured are one thing…so she may take those with a grain of salt. But she used to be known as *the* live act to go see. An epic flop in sales for a Greatest Hits Tour might finally humble her in ways that Insta comments, manager appeal, and audience boos can’t seem to do.

If it’s the Madonna of today that’s going to tour, complete with grillz, Hung Up on Tokischa, and choppy half baked shows with unfunny monologues, then forget it — I’d rather she just release the old tours in 4K and go out with a bit of pride still intact.

I agree with most of that. Here in Australia, she has destroyed her chance at packing out gigs again - her Rebel Heart tour here caused so much bad publicity - generated from her coming on so late, people missing trains, the infamous Brisbane gig on a Sunday night where she came on at 11:30pm - yet people had babysitters, work the next day.

The tour itself was great, I loved it - but I think the general public will question whether it's worth it again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A new tour will be detrimental to her career, every year she gets worse! Judging by her current ''taste'' the setlist will be unlistenable rap versions, grills, and annoying featurings.

She will be late every single night, there will be cancellations which will make fans upset. 

She will keep being drunk and making a fool out of herself every night. She needs help, for real!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, since she always refuses to sing her amazing HITS catalog or when she sings, she makes a completely different version of the songs, I'm not interested to see her live since MDNA Tour (a good tour, but very poor setlist). 

Rebel Heart had good moments, especially in the segment which she sings some forgotten gems like Crazy for you.

Madame X Tour and era were very boring to my taste. I watched the show once and probally I won't watch it again. 

I think things couldn't get worse than that, but unfortunately the Remix era is a very bad era. Her 'f*** y** and I'm a b****" behaviour, IMO, don't make any favours for her at this point of her career. 

I think she can't dance anymore, but I don't care very much about it. My favorite performances were the ones she sings more than dancing: Fever SNL and Arsenio, Bad Girl, Sooner or Later, Bedtime Story from Brits, etc. 

Let's see what happens. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bedtimestory said:

A new tour will be detrimental to her career, every year she gets worse! Judging by her current ''taste'' the setlist will be unlistenable rap versions, grills, and annoying featurings.

She will be late every single night, there will be cancellations which will make fans upset. 

She will keep being drunk and making a fool out of herself every night. She needs help, for real!

 

... and let's also put into this soup how boring lesbian attitudes got, in their falsehood.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bedtimestory said:

A new tour will be detrimental to her career, every year she gets worse! Judging by her current ''taste'' the setlist will be unlistenable rap versions, grills, and annoying featurings.

She will be late every single night, there will be cancellations which will make fans upset. 

She will keep being drunk and making a fool out of herself every night. She needs help, for real!

 

2 hours ago, lap said:

Well, since she always refuses to sing her amazing HITS catalog or when she sings, she makes a completely different version of the songs, I'm not interested to see her live since MDNA Tour (a good tour, but very poor setlist). 

Rebel Heart had good moments, especially in the segment which she sings some forgotten gems like Crazy for you.

Madame X Tour and era were very boring to my taste. I watched the show once and probally I won't watch it again. 

I think things couldn't get worse than that, but unfortunately the Remix era is a very bad era. Her 'f*** y** and I'm a b****" behaviour, IMO, don't make any favours for her at this point of her career. 

I think she can't dance anymore, but I don't care very much about it. My favorite performances were the ones she sings more than dancing: Fever SNL and Arsenio, Bad Girl, Sooner or Later, Bedtime Story from Brits, etc. 

Let's see what happens. 

hh.jpg.2df95e1340df060865a383f41fe25fcc.jpg

Great. Makes it that much easier for me to get good tickets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, deathproof said:

The last time she performed live, she was on time. She put out a 50 song compilation of old remixes. I feel like some of you arn't really that up to date or even pay attention to Madonna anymore.

That’s fair. I guess I was only referring to the 300+ tour dates before that performance where she was 2.5-3 hours late to almost every single one. I guess I’m very out of the loop these days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

That’s fair. I guess I was only referring to the 300+ tour dates before that performance where she was 2.5-3 hours late to almost every single one. I guess I’m very out of the loop these days.

Nailed it yet again.

I couldn’t believe how stupid that comment was. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

That’s fair. I guess I was only referring to the 300+ tour dates before that performance where she was 2.5-3 hours late to almost every single one. I guess I’m very out of the loop these days.

 

23 minutes ago, scion said:

Nailed it yet again.

I couldn’t believe how stupid that comment was. 

Maybe they just meant that it was over two years ago and now she finally decided to fix her shitty "quEeNs aRe nEvEr laTE" attitude by being more precise with her show, they might even do the impossible for her to be more careful to the audience once the 40th anniversary / Warner plans kick off. Just my two cents tho, who knows 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • stevemic changed the title to Madonna Stadium Tour 2023
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use