New STADIUM Tour in 2023

Régine Filange

13 hours ago, rgdlee said:

No offense to anyone who wishes to see her on the road. But what’s the point of touring if Madonna is no longer capable of doing a show that is up to her artistic and creative standards? Simply for the sake of nostalgia? I’d rather watch the DVDs and Blu-rays than see her struggle on stage.

There, I said it.

No offense taken 😁 enjoy the blu ray xo

Did we see Taylor Swift’s tour announcement this morning, The Eras Tour: “a journey through the musical eras of my career (past & present!)”

Damnit, I really would love something like this from M! Hopefully that’s we are getting this time around… she always keeps us guessing though 😂

21 hours ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Did we see Taylor Swift’s tour announcement this morning, The Eras Tour: “a journey through the musical eras of my career (past & present!)”

Damnit, I really would love something like this from M! Hopefully that’s we are getting this time around… she always keeps us guessing though 😂

she already did that with Drowned World Tour.

3 hours ago, androiduser said:

DWT, of all tours? the tour with the least amount of old hits is a musical journey through the eras? sweet jeebus....

Reinvention is probably the closest to her falling back on her legacy but that seemed more a maneuver in projectory after AL backlash. Every tour after has featured hits from other eras but Madame X seemed to show case those the least. Just bigger hits except where she included Rescue Me and American Life. Those were def over due.

8 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Ugh Reinvention was me FINALLY seeing M live again in my hometown after Girlie Show. The Beast Within was LIFE for me. I went to all 3 shows in Toronto lol

I went to the first and last night in TO for RIT… un-fucking REAL! I loved her banter before Crazy For You, and how she smelled weed lmfao. 

On 11/2/2022 at 5:48 AM, zephyr in the sky at night said:

This is exactly why I'm a Madonna fan and not a Taylor Swift fan. Her concept sounds like a tour concept dreamed up on a fan forum. So cliche and the name is cringe inducing too.

42 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

This is exactly why I'm a Madonna fan and not a Taylor Swift fan. Her concept sounds like a tour concept dreamed up on a fan forum. So cliche and the name is cringe inducing too.

Well i guess we will get some nice journey from darkness to light again…

6 hours ago, Sheridan1980 said:

No greatest hits tour please. New album and new material. Madonna is not dead and still active 

Even tho I would love this, seems like this time that's not what we're going to get… However, she's working in what seems to be an EP, so at least we'll have a couple of new tracks for the tour! 🥲🤟🏻

Also, crazy that an artist like Taylor Swift, so popular right now, has to also rely on a GH Tour even with a successul album on her hands. The touring landscape is changing a lot…

17 hours ago, alvaroliam said:

Even tho I would love this, seems like this time that's not what we're going to get… However, she's working in what seems to be an EP, so at least we'll have a couple of new tracks for the tour! 🥲🤟🏻

Also, crazy that an artist like Taylor Swift, so popular right now, has to also rely on a GH Tour even with a successul album on her hands. The touring landscape is changing a lot…

I don’t think she has to rely on a GH tour. She’s had several mega successful albums since her last tour.

I expect she will break Madonna’s touring record too.

23 hours ago, alvaroliam said:

Taylor is making history right now: First artist with all 10 songs in the Billboard 100

57 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

Taylor is making history right now: First artist with all 10 songs in the Billboard 100

thats quite an achievement for an incredibly dull album but im happy for her - clearly her fanbase just stream the shit out of her music constantly - i cant imagine her fans parents were happy with the swearing though - 

14 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t think she has to rely on a GH tour. She’s had several mega successful albums since her last tour.

I expect she will break Madonna’s touring record too.

Wasn't the purpose of her current tour to make some kind of journey through her career and eras? :o

That’s what I understood.

9 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

thats quite an achievement for an incredibly dull album but im happy for her - clearly her fanbase just stream the shit out of her music constantly - i cant imagine her fans parents were happy with the swearing though - 

For real. I mean where’s the Candy Shop? Where’s the Bitch I’m Madonna? Where’s the Spanish Lesson? Where’s the Bodyshop? Where’s the Looking for mercy? 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic