New STADIUM Tour in 2023

Régine Filange

How proud I feel knowing that Madonna will go on tour again at the same time as other artists much younger than her, such as Taylor Swift and Christina Aguilera, showing that age is not an impediment to continue doing what she likes the most. Madonna's name is already known worldwide, it's practically a label, so the expectation to see her is something that will never go extinct even if she doesn't release any new albums.

And I don't think it's disrespectful to compare other artists with Madonna, rather they should feel flattered because they are comparing them to a character who has practically gone down in history. It's like comparing a young painter to Frida Kahlo or a new actress to Meryl Streep. I do not remember the case of someone who has expressed discomfort when compared to Madonna. On the contrary, everyone would like to be like her, but that is impossible because Madonna has set the bar very high and no one will ever be able to equal her, much less surpass her.

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

And I don't think it's disrespectful to compare other artists with Madonna, rather they should feel flattered because they are comparing them to a character who has practically gone down in history.

Exactly. And even when injured Madonna gave a more engaging and creative show and performance than Taylor Swift has or could ever do.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic

I already asked this for sure, but what songs do you think will make the setlist? It's a GH Tour with no new music (so far 👀) this time around, so we can finally get rid of album tracks and weird non singles a la Candy Shop. I honestly wish the songs are performed with mostly their original arrangement 

3 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

I won't believe this until I see it and then not even until the first show.  She's in no shape to tour at this point.

Do you expect her to announce a tour that takes 1 year till the first show at the end of 2023 or what?

She will annouce it, rehearsals, getting fit, etc... Then the first show.

Her problem is overteasing everything for a year such that it kills all the hype (not just with shows but everything now).  And I meant I have zero confidence she can pull this off at this point unless the first show turns out to be decent and not starting at midnight.  Frankly, after her behavior last tour in much smaller venues, I'm surprised she's even insurable for more than a few shows, and this is just facing reality, when the tour promoter had to refund a lot of the revenue from all the canceled and extremely late shows.

Found this on Mtribe from the same guy who posted about the Monday announcement:

I believe this is for arenas. A new photoshoot might have been done to announce the tour so I guess we will find that out next Monday as well. I’m thinking it’s a photo from this latest shoot she did with the fur and the cobalt hair. Feels very jazzy, I would love her to do a section that was jazz inspired. Still love Fever live at Arsenio Hall and Deeper and Deeper from the Reinvention Tour. She has the voice to that style of arrangements - c’mon M give us a big band jazz section for the new show! You can sit on top of a piano for 30 minutes! 

Finally a Greatest Hits tour? I cannot believe it.. something I hoped she would do eventually... is it really happenig this time? The Finally Enough Love World tour....

Seeing as Madonna Fan Party is hyping things up with old tour posters and the last post with the text BEHOLD... it's definitely happening isn't it?

12 minutes ago, gjhvs said:

Finally a Greatest Hits tour? I cannot believe it.. something I hoped she would do eventually... is it really happenig this time? The Finally Enough Love World tour....

Seeing as Madonna Fan Party is hyping things up with old tour posters and the last post with the text BEHOLD... it's definitely happening isn't it?

the insiders on Mtribe and the fan party are pretty reliable. Let's wait and see

39 minutes ago, gjhvs said:

Do you have the link? ♥️

• Enrico featured this topic
  • Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic