-Deeper 

-Secret 

-Ray of Light 

-Don't Tell Me 

-Sorry 

-Bitch I'm Madonna 

-I Don't Search I Find

22 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I know 40 songs can't be squeezed into one show, that's why I say "it makes me upset" 😂 but I think a couple mashups could be good to serve to add 2-3 songs to the setlist imo

A setlist of 40 songs would be 4 hours long, who wants that for real? 

Prince could do 4 hours shows because he had a band who would support him and perform ad libs, with long instrumental segments, etc.

A 4 hour M show would cost twice as much to produce, so tickets would at least cost twice as much, etc. etc. 

Not realistic at all.

I imagine a contemporary cabaret / burlesque nightclub extravaganza with lots of thematic medleys (FEL club bangers, ROL/Orbit suite, Blonde Ambition recreation, COADF discofied 80s hits, ...), futuristic video projections and avatars as in ABBA Voyage, with little dancing by her, and prerecorded vocals save for 2 or 3 solo/slow intros or outros including Sickick Frozen, an oldie like TUTBMP / TAB / IWY and a new song or a cover from Prince of Bowie.

And no Vogue, only an interlude made of Beyonce's "Queen Mother Madonna I luvya" from BMS Queens remix on repeat and Hung Up on Tokischa to piss this forum off.

1 hour ago, Spanky1995 said:

Wasn't  specifically aimed at you and not just people on this forum....its being said everywhere its like shit in a field 

I didn’t take it personal, I didn’t mention her dancing in previous comments but yeah, I don’t care if she doesn’t dance anymore and focuses on her other talents. In fact I’d prefer it. 

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

My safe bet about the setlist:

-Holiday 

-Like a Virgin 

-Material Girl

-Into the Groove

-Papa Don't Preach 

-La Isla 

-Like a Prayer 

-Express Yourself 

-Vogue 

-Frozen 

-Music 

-Hung Up 

Plausible choices + that I wish for:

-Erotica 

-Deeper 

-Secret 

-Ray of Light 

-Don't Tell Me 

-Sorry 

-Bitch I'm Madonna 

-I Don't Search I Find

I think IDSIF has a more safe spot on a setlist than PDP. But apart from that, your songs choice is exactly what I'm expecting too!

4 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

But you know, Honey Dijon has been remixing her remixes in the past. The only one that leaked is MAW's Erotica but she also remixed Tenaglia's Human nature....so maybe Madonna noticed...

I'd much rather have a new Madonna album of all house music produced by Honey Dijon than a greatest hits tour to be honest.