New STADIUM Tour in 2023

Régine Filange

28 minutes ago, stancherry said:

i dont know why everyone is anticipating a stadium tour, while arena shows are more suitable for a pop show. Considering you can only get a decent view while being in the Golden Circle in a stadium

it has more to do with what an artist can sell out. Everyone who can do stadiums does stadiums because it's more profitable and more cost effective. It's not about the experience for the fans, it's about the numbers. And then if the stadium tour is not likely to sell out, an arena tour is announced as a better experience for the fans.

1 hour ago, stancherry said:

i dont know why everyone is anticipating a stadium tour, while arena shows are more suitable for a pop show. Considering you can only get a decent view while being in the Golden Circle in a stadium

Because proper stadium shows have a way better atmosphere. The issue is she’s never actually done a modern show with a stadium tour stage 🤣

5 minutes ago, scion said:

Because proper stadium shows have a way better atmosphere. The issue is she’s never actually done a modern show with a stadium tour stage 🤣

I personally prefer an arena.  If you're there to party with the crowd, more power to you, but Madonna's tours are meant to be SEEN.  You can't see anything when you are sitting back in the boonies.  The likeliness of getting a good view is slim for most of us who actually want to experience more than the "atmosphere".   I get what you're saying, but like mentioned, she puts on a VISUAL show.  She ain't Willie Nelson or Mariah Carey who stands or sits upon a stage, singing to their songs.

1 hour ago, scion said:

Exactly, which is why I hope they design a proper stage production that is suitable for a stadium. I would love for her to finally to an in-the-round stage. 

10 hours ago, vadge said:

Obligatory reporting since... well... we have nothing else to talk about.

ATRL user Mercurio earlier today:

It's normal that they pushed the date... excitement was 0 when the rumour came out. And this forum for example was full of negativity and complaints. In this case, I would do the same...

so the rumor supposedly started on MTribe from a user called jp.lisbon

'' I got the info from a friend who is a music journalist (and huge Madonna fan and friend's with Ricardo and Nuno Xico who both collaborate with her) BUT he is also now clueless on what's going on. I would never start a rumour just for the fun of it, not my thing. Take everything lightly, maybe something needs to be fined tuned, maybe my friend was fooled. Who knows?''

18 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

so the rumor supposedly started on MTribe from a user called jp.lisbon

'' I got the info from a friend who is a music journalist (and huge Madonna fan and friend's with Ricardo and Nuno Xico who both collaborate with her) BUT he is also now clueless on what's going on. I would never start a rumour just for the fun of it, not my thing. Take everything lightly, maybe something needs to be fined tuned, maybe my friend was fooled. Who knows?''

I heard on ATRL that the news was supposed to break this monday but was delayed until early January 2023. 

I mean...it makes sense. There's literally no hype for anything from her right now. It would come out of nowhere.

Why would you miss out on Xmas market though. In tough times you really need to give people an opportunity to spend cash. 
I wonder if she really is gonna release Erotica 30 on Valentine’s Day ( that would be so her), with the tour and special edition announced in Jan? 

I’d be shocked if there isn’t a Cardi verse on a remix of Erotica in January. I can see more of the one off songs next year to push the tour. I can’t see a new album happening just yet unless it’s 50% original and 50% these remixes she’s been doing. 

4 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

It's normal that they pushed the date... excitement was 0 when the rumour came out. And this forum for example was full of negativity and complaints. In this case, I would do the same...

But on which book of fairy tales did you read it? since when did Madonna or her team act on the enthusiasm of the fans?NEVER. If enthusiasm is zero then perhaps her amazing team should ask themselves some questions or more then one.Usually an artist should prefer a fan base that thinks with its own head and not a fan base that howls at the moon at every single thing that is proposed whether it is beautiful or not.

7 hours ago, roberMDNA said:

i don't know if i'm looking in the wrong place or something but that Mercurio said that he doesn't know anything about a Madonna tour for what i found

"It’s not Madonna, haven’t heard/seen anything about her going on tour. It’ll be The Weeknd extending his tour to EU, SA and AU."

Can someone explain us more about it ???

7 hours ago, roberMDNA said:

i don't know if i'm looking in the wrong place or something but that Mercurio said that he doesn't know anything about a Madonna tour for what i found

"It’s not Madonna, haven’t heard/seen anything about her going on tour. It’ll be The Weeknd extending his tour to EU, SA and AU."

You didn’t read correctly then. That was a response to a “Black Friday” announcement which came out that it was The Weeknd. His comment about Madonna announcing a tour early 2023 was in a different reply

22 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Can someone explain us more about it ???

Explained above. Here is a screenshot of the exact comment:

F4224C77-5E28-468A-8DF7-122A860112CE.thumb.jpeg.d2bf9906377550cc3a4071e334098f65.jpeg

And “I hope it’s real” is in response to the rumors of her touring

9 hours ago, steady75 said:

I wonder if she really is gonna release Erotica 30 on Valentine’s Day ( that would be so her), with the tour and special edition announced in Jan? 

I just need a special edition with the demos and unreleased songs remastered.

I just need this version of Goodbye To Innocence remastered, You are The One and Shame too

12 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

This has been going on for 2 months. It doesn't make any sense. Close the damn thread please.

I think what happened is someone got a bit ansy for the announcement and started a rumor or possibly was fed some wrong info.  I still believe an announcement is going to happen, but most likely in the new year. 

I do agree with some others it would have been ideal to announce it during the X-mas season to capitalize on holiday spending.  Then again, maybe Madonna's team felt there was too much competition to do it now?

1 hour ago, vadge said:

I mean she was never going to have the biggest tour of 2023. We'd be lucky if she even sees Rebel Heart Tour numbers again.

Anything she achieves in the future is just icing ontop of her $2b cake. And serves to make it that little bit harder for Taylor Swift to surpass her all-time gross.

439925267_TourGross-Bar.thumb.jpg.7ffc6bd2dd9de6a4eb8105c7058b0687.jpg

I'm soo over Taylor Swift. I can't believe the runner up on tour grosses is from a woman who's serving quantity over quality.

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic