Career 40th Anniversary - Oct 6th,1982-2022

maddy1111

1 minute ago, theglamorous said:

I think we'll get details of the Madonna album reissue tomorrow

Same here, details about reissues maybe with preorder links as well... But don't want to get my hopes high since her announcements always promising something is coming #soon and then dead silence for a year have been a total mess in the past year or two 

I think that Erotica will be the first re-release but maybe the fortieth year will be too great of an achievement to bypass.  I do think that an announcement will be made.  I hope that she at least releases a digital EP of Everybody to commemorate the occasion.  She could release a digital release with tge physicals to follow a lot of artists are doing that now.  It helps with leaks and such.  

3 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

A sickkick remix of everybody with additional groans and moans vocals and her telling sickkick to GET IT UP and a announcement of her cafeteria "poppin molly "tour 

Now that's more like it, Simonsays. It's possible to adore her and still be skeptical. 

You got a good laugh out of me this morning :Madonna017:

:Madonna002: .. she doesn't actually care -- it showed once again with this so-called amazing release of "Finally Enough Love" what is (IMO) lazy celebration of her all 50 nr1's. (Think about it and you get what I'm talkin' about). + she has said it more than once: she doesn't like to look back in her life.

So ... don't expect anything -- maybe an Instagram post/story or two and so on ...

Dissapointed Drinking GIF by esuperliga

54 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Nada … but we aren’t allowed to bitch about it apparently . We have to be grateful for erotica and everybody vinyl as they contain unknown material M has been curating very hard on 😴😴😴

That Erotica 30TH ANNIVERSARY is something OUT OF THIS WORLDDD IM IN SHOCK, we fans don't deserve her generosity...

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

4 minutes ago, HC Charge said:

That would be a nice thing.. Seeing how Kylie Minogue is remastering her music videos in HD, Madonna should speed it up as well, her videography is amazing and deserves much better treatment 

Can't wait to see all the youtubers doing reactions to seeing Madonna's early videos for the first time... "Wow she looked so old in the 1980s!" lol

• RUADJAI changed the title to Career 40th Anniversary - Oct 6th,1982-2022