Career 40th Anniversary - Oct 6th,1982-2022

maddy1111

2 hours ago, HC Charge said:

Same here, details about reissues maybe with preorder links as well... But don't want to get my hopes high since her announcements always promising something is coming #soon and then dead silence for a year have been a total mess in the past year or two 

Past year or two? Where habe you been during the secret project?

18 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

Past year or two? Where habe you been during the secret project?

Some tweets from Steven about secret project. 

A picture saying "From Madonna to Rihanna 2 of 3" would emerge at the beginning of 2013, followed by a photograph of Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss, with a caption associating them with the project as well

I really want to see what Part 2 looks like, it's been 10 years...

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Well. "Everybody" 2-track digital single with 7'' Version and 7'' Instrumental available at midnight everywhere:

rumxo7vyooflb_600.jpg

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/everybody-single/1648357292

Great!!!! At last two never released tracks from digital sources, available on streaming!!!!   :worship:

• RUADJAI changed the title to Career 40th Anniversary - Oct 6th,1982-2022
9 minutes ago, MusicFreak said:

I wish they've announced one of the reissues already. It can even be Hard Cardy first, I just want to know what to expect from those reissues. It's really confusing that they've annouced them more than a year ago and we still have no new info about them.

I think the Frozen remix going viral made them change strategy. And now she’s doing these remixes to boost up her popularity before doing the reissues. 
Also I think they were tied to a certain extent to the biopic and that seems like it’s getting delayed.

Another theory I have is that since they announced them a lot of anniversary boxsets got released by other artists. And probably they went back to the drawing board to make them more attractive like the stuff that has been released.

And finally there’s a huge backup at the vinyl pressing plants and these projects need to be ordered six months to a year in advance