Career 40th Anniversary - Oct 6th,1982-2022

maddy1111

19 minutes ago, DJ PHIBES said:

Can i ask you one thing?

The digital reissue of her single that warner released in the past 2 years are remastered or just an untouch transfer?

I wanted to buy some of them ... maybe it's better to rip my original cd single?

Thank you.

All the digital maxis released between 2020 up until "American Pie" this year are the original masters, untouched.

Things they DID remaster:

- "True Blue" 35th

- "Finally Enough Love" - obviously

- "Everybody" single

3 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

I hope its just the digital version that has issues and not the actual vinyl 

That is remastered too...

the single includes 12” and dub versions of the track, both newly remastered. Also features brand new sleeve artwork, exclusive to this anniversary release.    

https://recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/15629

12 minutes ago, Sergio Guarino said:

That is remastered too...

the single includes 12” and dub versions of the track, both newly remastered. Also features brand new sleeve artwork, exclusive to this anniversary release.    

https://recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/15629

So why did Rhino dump a shitty version on streaming then when most people are likely to hear it there rather than on vinyl ? This whole start is really piss poor imo and doesn’t bode well for whatever they bother to announce in the new year ….

Can a majority of fans grow some balls and join me in rioting over this mess of a money grab we’ve gotten so far!

I’m sick of the lap dogs that are like “i’M a cOlLEcTor & hAvE beEn deVoTiNg mY eNTirE eXiSteNcE tO a WoMAn wHo’S wOrTh iS 50000x mINe aNd CoUld cArE lEsS”

YOU BETTER BE PREPARED TO FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN. YOU BETTER BE PREPARED TO DIE. BITCH ARE YOU WITH ME!??? 
tumblr_nuiylfpZc61qhjm0go3_540.gif