Career 40th Anniversary - Oct 6th,1982-2022

maddy1111

2 hours ago, Simonsays said:

Madonnas heart is not going to be in this reissue campaign , its almost like warner are doing one thing and madonna is doing another 

warners prob asked madonna to tone it down a bit with her instagram and music video and madonna snapped - i would not be surprised at all 

we will see 

Huh

5 minutes ago, Ayham said:

That's if they will release a reissue lol... still not believing we're NOT getting anything for EROTICA 30!!! It's a DAMN 30!!!!!! 😮 

Marijuanadonna still thinks its 2020, maybe it'll come out in two years. Erotica 30 is just a fan myth tbf, I think we'll just get it as part of the 40th anniversary collection when that finally happens

There has been many rumors around Latin America this week about Madonna booking stadiums here, so I would say it’s likely a world tour is in the works. 

this is a Chilean news article, it’s in Spanish (sorry) but in summary it says a website from Uruguay leaked that a venue was booked, confirmed by the venue themselves, for Madonna by the end of 2023. There are similar rumors in Chile, and they point to 6 countries having venues booked: Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and Colombia 

https://www.concierto.cl/2022/10/sera-que-vuelve-a-chile-madonna-estaria-preparando-su-regreso-a-latinoamerica/amp/

On 10/7/2022 at 4:52 PM, Simonsays said:

The promo for FEL was odd ! One gig that didnt use any of the remixes on the record and a interview where she hardly talked about the actual album lol  isnt it her job to promote for them ? Maybe she is not required to under this contract 

It is odd, but not really odd for Madonna. 

Think Like A Prayer, GHV2, Remixed & Revisited, Celebration .. very few live performances (or none at all) and the same with interviews. Or she'd go on a talk show and discuss everything but the product. She's a complicated cookie .. 

20 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

YES YES YES !!! i just dont feel her heart is in this re-issue campaign...

I feel she doesn't care about reissues at all, it's just something that Warner wants and she signed that contract only because of $$$ (which I don't blame her for, I only blame Warner for teasing us 18 months ago... And then absolutely nothing) 

She just released Finally enough love, as the start of the campaing, and she was involved on it. I don't understand the constant drama, I think some fans expected a new reissue every 3 months, and this just started and maybe will take a pair of years to see the next one. Calm down everyone. 

7 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

She just released Finally enough love, as the start of the campaing, and she was involved on it. I don't understand the constant drama, I think some fans expected a new reissue every 3 months, and this just started and maybe will take a pair of years to see the next one. Calm down everyone. 

Thank you!

13 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

We’ve got nothing else to talk about lol

I have to say that I agree that it doesn’t seem that Madonna’s heart is in these reissues. I would not be surprised one bit if behind the scenes there is some drama going on. We all know that she hates to look back and I can imagine that there is some conflict with her and Warner as to what exactly is included on these deluxe sets. Warner are probably pushing for demos and unreleased tracks and M is being stubborn and not wanting them as part of the sets. Surely an album reissue should have been announced by now. Erotica 30 would have been the perfect opportunity. Something doesn’t seem right.