9 minutes ago, MPowered said:

These are her actual Dance chart #1s:

1. Holiday / Lucky Star
  2. Like A Virgin
  3. Material Girl
  4. Angel / Into The Groove
  5. Open Your Heart
  6. Causing A Commotion
  7. You Can Dance (LP Cuts) (Spotlight, Holiday, Everybody, Physical Attraction, Over And Over, Into The Groove, Where's The Party)
  8. Like A Prayer
  9. Express Yourself
  10. Keep It Together
  11. Vogue
  12. Justify My Love
  13. Erotica
  14. Deeper And Deeper
  15. Fever
  16. Secret
  17. Bedtime Story
  18. Don't Cry For Me Argentina
  19. Frozen
  20. Ray Of Light
  21. Nothing Really Matters
  22. Beautiful Stranger
  23. American Pie
  24. Music
  25. Don't Tell Me
  26. What It Feels Like For A Girl
  27. Impressive Instant
  28. Die Another Day
  29. American Life
  30. Hollywood
  31. Me Against The Music
  32. Nothing Fails
  33. Love Profusion
  34. Hung Up
  35. Sorry
  36. Get Together
  37. Jump
  38. 4 Minutes
  39. Give It 2 Me
  40. Celebration
  41. Give Me All Your Luvin'
  42. Girl Gone Wild
  43. Turn Up The Radio
  44. Living For Love
  45. Ghosttown
  46. Bitch, I'm Madonna
  47. Medellín
  48. I Rise
  49. Crave
  50. I Don't Search I Find

This would have been perfect. I don't understand why they added both, Physical Attraction AND Everybody. Everybody is somewhat understandable as it was her very first entry and hit #3. Lucky Star should have been added instead of Me Against The Music.

What iconic songs!!!!!!

(Welcome back dear @MPowered..... It was few days i dont see you here.... Hope everthing ok.....)

On 10/8/2022 at 12:10 PM, אביחי אפשטיין said:

How did it happen that this amazing hit didn't make it into the complation? After all, the song reached #1 first at the chart.
I would really like to hear an unreleased version or at least a remastered version of one of the classic remixes.
On the same FEL topic, I was the only one who bothered that there was a break in the chronology with the remixes from "You can dance"?

a tragedy that its not included.  one of her greatest remixes of all time. 

i've noticed a lot of times she favors putting something new and current for relevancy and leaves out the good stuff. This was the case on Celebration (greatest hits album), she chose to put Miles Away instead of Give It 2 Me?! Give It 2 Me is one of her greatest songs form the 00's!!! 

also, she knows now that CAC should have been on the set list of Celebration tour. 

One of her all time greatest - also left off The Immaculate.  

21 minutes ago, Pud said:

i've noticed a lot of times she favors putting something new and current for relevancy and leaves out the good stuff. This was the case on Celebration (greatest hits album), she chose to put Miles Away instead of Give It 2 Me?! Give It 2 Me is one of her greatest songs form the 00's!!! 

also, she knows now that CAC should have been on the set list of Celebration tour. 

Bravo!

For me too 2 of her biggest GH are  Celebration and Immaculate

On 1/19/2024 at 10:58 PM, Pud said:

I choose to belive that's why The Holiday Collection EP was released with True Blue, Who's That Girl and Causing a Commotion included because there wasn't enough disc space for them to be originally included on The Immaculate Collection

13 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I choose to belive that's why The Holiday Collection EP was released with True Blue, Who's That Girl and Causing a Commotion included because there wasn't enough disc space for them to be originally included on The Immaculate Collection

At one point CAC was considered to be included on TIC instead of Cherish. She went with the more current song back then I guess.