New Song Tease on Instagram? #M15

madonnaultimate

Nope.

Use Shazam when you hear a track you don't know.

I have no idea who Merkie is.

They have some releases on beatport

https://www.beatport.com/track/blossom/14098013

Trancey / progressive house might be her new kink though. (But please bring something new to it, this sounds like Oakenfold over and over again 😴)

It's her. Super similar vocal delivery to "Finally Enough Love" - EDIT: "I Don't Search I Find", I mean! Funny how after the compilation I changed that title in my mind haha.

Maybe Shazam gives other results but that happens all the time, especially with dance music.

I'm SO ready for new Madonna. Drop it before the end of 2022, mom.

51 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

Nope.

Use Shazam when you hear a track you don't know.

I have no idea who Merkie is.

They have some releases on beatport

https://www.beatport.com/track/blossom/14098013

Trancey / progressive house might be her new kink though. (But please bring something new to it, this sounds like Oakenfold over and over again 😴)

:sad:  Thank you for breaking my illusions  :sad:

12 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

yes BUT is it goodbye to innocence pasted into the clip ? a demo of it we have not heard 

Doesn't sound like GTI to me, it's a very soft spoken word, almost whispered vocal delivery but not reminiscent of that song, reminds more of IDSIF imo. The facts it's her voice is a win tbh, worst case scenario is her sampling or reusing a unreleased, but sounds like a new thing! 

1 hour ago, Simonsays said:

Normally when she uses a song though she tags it which makes me wonder if this track she is using is original ..anyone make out what she is saying ?

its not bittersweet vocals is it? 

it sounds exactly like "its in our gypsy blood we live between life and death "in french ??

anybody with audio apps can take that vocal out of the music and figure it out ?

I don't know. I couldn't make out the lyrics.  But I hope it's something new 

Edited by Pretty Madonna (see edit history)

5 hours ago, gafuller said:

I like that Sickick is aware of her fan base, haha. Like, hopefully he knows how to balance what M demands and also with what would work for her fans base as much as general public

And as long as he keeps wearing his gas mask M won't be able to slip him the tongue

Old Lady Dancing GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris