New Song Tease on Instagram? #M15

madonnaultimate

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Well it's pretty much a confirmation it's a new track he and M are doing. Why would he say he's gonna do M justice when replying to someone asking him if this snippet is a new song from them ?! 

maybe it is justice for Frozen sick sick very sick sick sick new sick sick remix or sick sick hung up with tokicha cha cha~~ cha cha ra cha cha~ remix? :tongue:

9 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Just sayin but from this snippet which is trance music, all i can say is that not only she's innovating cause she's never really released a proper trance single before and she's also setting a new trend cause trance hasn't been revisited yet for decades ny any major artist so this could be very interesting.

It's true trance has not been revisited yet by mainstream artists today. But the video remix of "What It Feels Like For A Girl" was trance, right?

Also, we know she wanted to work with Sasha for the "Music" album but in the end that never happened:

So coming back to it 20 years later would be a full circle moment. Totally here for it.

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

It's true trance has not been revisited yet by mainstream artists today. But the video remix of "What It Feels Like For A Girl" was trance, right?

Also, we know she wanted to work with Sasha for the "Music" album but in the end that never happened:

So coming back to it 20 years later would be a full circle moment. Totally here for it.

And maybe it's connected with the Ray Of Light Tour next year, closing thw circle. #dreams #notgonnahappen

She's previewed new songs before the official release in the past. I mean, "Like A Virgin" was literally previewed on the VMAs 1984. :cute:

In Summer 2011 there were a couple of short videos recorded outside her London home and you can clearly hear the demos of what later we'll know as "Give Me All Your Luvin'" and "Girl Gone Wild", the first two singles from the "MDNA" album (2012). There's no way that was casual.

Can't find the "GMAYL" clip now.

Also, in September 2007 "Candy Shop" was leaked. Back then record companies leaked full tracks to get things going or to test the reaction before the official release (if the reactions were good they released it and if they weren't they changed the single). We know she PUSHED for "Candy Shop" to be the first single so maybe they leaked to see the reactions and Warner got their "we told you" moment with her and changed the single to "4 Minutes". Reactions to "Candy Shop" were not that good back then.

Infos leaked on the new track :

- Title "Defying gravity" / A real tour de force that will make you dance in a different way / Opening lyrics are "A woman collapsed on the dance floor" / non-traditionnal promo for the track.

Source? This sounds too good to be true lol 

- Title "Defying gravity" / A real tour de force that will make you dance in a different way / Opening lyrics are "A woman collapsed on the dance floor" / non-traditionnal promo for the track.

DONT TOY WITH US. THIS SOUNDS GREAT IF TRUE

Wasn’t this a rumour for many years now?!

Also, the new track “Britney Don’t Do It” 😂

On 10/11/2022 at 3:33 PM, Simonsays said:

I think its something because sick kick retweeted the video but its prob a work in progress , anyway i do hope the fans who are hating on sick kick like the song because he is more capable than doing the beats of frozen on fire if you actually have a listen to his mixes and original songs ..now the sad part is if she actually wants a hit song she is going to need a feature and a popular one like ariana or dua lipa ..a artist with massive streaming figures SADLY

Ariana loves her. I bet she would be down for a collab. I dont get why Madonna chooses over other Artist, as it is obvious that shes more into getting new generations listen to her and get a hit rather than being creative with other artists,