request Digital Album PDF

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

I wish streaming platforms would enable some kind of visual interactive booklet/credits, seems like a no brainer to me

iTunes tried for years, first with the digital booklets pdfs and later with the iTunes LP enhanced experience. But people didn't seem to care that much for anything except the music, so record companies and artists gave up in the end.

I would love some kind of visual experience along with the music, just like the old days with physical booklets - the only thing close to it now are Spotify canvas videos and Apple Music animated covers... but it's not the same.

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

iTunes tried for years, first with the digital booklets pdfs and later with the iTunes LP enhanced experience. But people didn't seem to care that much for anything except the music, so record companies and artists gave up in the end.

I would love some kind of visual experience along with the music, just like the old days with physical booklets - the only thing close to it now are Spotify canvas videos and Apple Music animated covers... but it's not the same.

I think I remember that iTunes LP/experience thing, but it's probably just us nerds that appreciate it :laughing:

I just wish I could look at digital artwork, lyrics and credits on my phone while listening to the albums - that would be so cool! Apple Music lets you view lyrics but no credits unless you're on a desktop, but it's all boring and generic 

• 2 weeks later...