Edit History

Adonna

Adonna

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

I don’t understand what Warner’s say is now in her career ? Are they just leaving her to get on with it or just saying  she needs to follow whatever shite is popular with the brain dead fickle tiktok generation - is this really what is driving this “legacy “ campaign now ? There doesn’t seem to be any consistency with it and where is the first album re-issue it has it been delayed while she whores out probably one of the worst songs from her most painful era ?? 🥹

Nothing has been delayed.  Why do you and others try keep insisting this?  You do reaalize, her 40th Anniversary in the business has just started?  Why can't you be patient and wait for what's to come in the new year when her Debut album and follow up singles to "Everybody" hit their 40th mark?  It's pretty clear to me that they are rolling this out as the anniversary rolls around.  Keep in mind, the press statement for this whole deal said this is a "multi-year" deal.  FEL was the first big 'new' product from this deal.  I have faith that as certain anniversaries come around in the next year or so, is when we will see the album re-issues come along.  I'm sure they are wanting to roll the first re-issue, coinciding with the 40th release of her debut album.  I also think it's a good thing that we've seen some time has been put into this.  Let's wait for the first re-release before freaking out about delays and believing nothing is really coming.  We've also heard from some credible members here  (and other sources) such as @GregVsMattabout the next 18 months has some pretty incredible things lined up for us.  I understand the wait is unbearable, but I believe in the new year, we are going to be bombarded with a lot of great things coming our way. :)

Adonna

Adonna

32 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I don’t understand what Warner’s say is now in her career ? Are they just leaving her to get on with it or just saying  she needs to follow whatever shite is popular with the brain dead fickle tiktok generation - is this really what is driving this “legacy “ campaign now ? There doesn’t seem to be any consistency with it and where is the first album re-issue it has it been delayed while she whores out probably one of the worst songs from her most painful era ?? 🥹

Nothing has been delayed?  Why do you and others try keep insisting this?  You do reaalize, her 40th Anniversary in the business has just started?  Why can't you be patient and wait for what's to come in the new year when her Debut album and follow up singles to "Everybody" hit their 40th mark?  It's pretty clear to me that they are rolling this out as the anniversary rolls around.  Keep in mind, the press statement for this whole deal said this is a "multi-year" deal.  FEL was the first big 'new' product from this deal.  I have faith that as certain anniversaries come around in the next year or so, is when we will see the album re-issues come along.  I'm sure they are wanting to roll the first re-issue, coinciding with the 40th release of her debut album.  I also think it's a good thing that we've seen some time has been put into this.  Let's wait for the first re-release before freaking out about delays and believing nothing is really coming.  We've also heard from some credible members here such as @GregVsMattabout the next 18 months has some pretty incredible things lined up for us.  I understand the wait is unbearable, but I believe in the new year, we are going to be bombarded with a lot of great things coming out way. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use