"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

Back That Up is have a nice boost on tik tok 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjuXMgwmn5c

the comments on YouTube like why its  not on Spotify

Shazam:
#37 Bulgaria (+16)
#41 Romania (+16)
#91 Norway (+35)
#107 Austria (+49)
#129 Germany (+54)
#139 Greece (NE)
#149 Hungary (NE)
#158 Switzerland (NE)
#166 Croatia (NE)
#183 Poland (NE)

sound going viral on tik tok but with different name with a slowed version its shazamed 80k times!

Material Gworl have 3.5k  and Hung Up on Tokisha 25k shazams   :Madonna034:

34 minutes ago, Angelman60 said:

The demo is so much better than the Madame x sh***t.

Absolutely. I always told that back in day when young people around me were hearing Back that up they found it really great. No suprise it's now going viral on Tiktok among young people.

I enjoy the Madame X version as an interesting remix of the demo, which I consider the original. The demo just has this beachy/c*nty/ runwayness to it that I love. Would have made a great Hard Candy single and worked well with a rap feature. But the Madame X version is still interesting. 

It's nice that people are discovering things other than her monster singles. 

3 hours ago, Askeroff said:

Back That Up is have a nice boost on tik tok 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjuXMgwmn5c

the comments on YouTube like why its  not on Spotify

Shazam:
#37 Bulgaria (+16)
#41 Romania (+16)
#91 Norway (+35)
#107 Austria (+49)
#129 Germany (+54)
#139 Greece (NE)
#149 Hungary (NE)
#158 Switzerland (NE)
#166 Croatia (NE)
#183 Poland (NE)

sound going viral on tik tok but with different name with a slowed version its shazamed 80k times!

Material Gworl have 3.5k  and Hung Up on Tokisha 25k shazams   :Madonna034:

I always thought BTU was M & Pharrell's best collab. Funky, funny, straight to the point. Imagine if she had sung it in every tour instead of Candy Shop.

Played it during house parties a couple of times, it worked very well. People danced and didn't scowl or frown when they learnt it was Madonna.

6 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

I always thought BTU was M & Pharrell's best collab. Funky, funny, straight to the point. Imagine if she had sung it in every tour instead of Candy Shop.

Played it during house parties a couple of times, it worked very well. People danced and didn't scowl or frown when they learnt it was Madonna.

Back That Up better than Give It 2 Me? :Madonna034: Even Beat Goes On and She's Not Me are vastly superior in my opinion;

15 hours ago, Curtains said:

Back That Up better than Give It 2 Me? :Madonna034: Even Beat Goes On and She's Not Me are vastly superior in my opinion;

Give it 2 Me is good but I hate the bridge, a terrible and useless mess, not funny or entertaining as the songs thinks it is.

Beat Goes On is nice too, I love the production, but since it features Kanye it's a no no for me now, and has been for quite some time. And even before his cancellation, I thought these kind of dance pop songs with a rap verse were always stretching too far for no reason. It wasn't single material anyway.

She's Not Me is great too, and really fun, but her vocals on the chorus are 😖 ... and it's an album track that doesn't stand on its own.

BTA as a demo isn't polished obviously but it had great potential, as we are proved today.

11 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

a song that's not even uploaded on streaming so she can benefit from it

since it was lawfully released on MX (even though a different version), I think she and Pharrell can make money out of it.

11 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

her career is cursed since the streaming era began

I don't see it that way, it's more that her traditional fanbase isn't from the streaming generation

• Askeroff changed the title to "Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic